resto shaman MOP

100 Night Elf Rogue
Read half the other threads I posted in, I clearly state druids are MUCH stronger now. However, when someone comments and says "druids are the strongest healer," I naturally demand evidence for such a claim because my experience paying a druid says the contrary.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3909/wowscrnshot082812221019.jpg

^Pre nerf to healing. I actually got higher than that in other games, but never took the minute to snap a screenshot to one of those.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3182/wowscrnshot090212205654.jpg

I'd say we are.

Now we're still killable, but as of right now, we are the fotm healing class.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am honestly done commenting after this post. I think your understanding of FOTM is a bit off. You can't call druids FOTM right now because all healing is scaled for 90 and health pools are tiny right now. Our hots are incredibly powerful and act as burst healing at 85. I and many other druids have stated that this changes at 90, I don't know what else to say.

We don't even have an arena season going on right now....EVERY "druid is op" thread is coming from people who experienced them in bgs. I got news for you, druids have ALWAYS been good at running the flag and being evasive in bgs. Druids have always been good at aoe healing in bgs especially when they don't get focused. Overall, druids have ALWAYS been good at bgs period.

This thread is about arenas. And I can say with certainty that resto druids, even during the TBC were never overpowered in 3v3 or 5v5. They were only exceptionally strong in 2v2. Even during wotlk when druids took no skill with lolToL druids were still the lowest represented healer in 3v3 and 5v5. I am taking past evidence and applying it to the future, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I EXPECT druids to be amazing at bgs, amazing at 2v2, good at 3v3, and trash in 5v5. It is the way it has always been, and how it will probably (but not certainly) always be.
Edited by Obesecow on 9/12/2012 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The most popular comp this season will be Resto druid, Fire/Frost mage, Affliction/Destruction warlock.

One for le dawts, the other for melting faces, and the druid for symbiosislol

Druids are getting Iceblock from mages, and demonic teleport from locks with Symbiosis.

What kind of idiote wouldn't bring a resto druid with them?

I am sorry, I know I said I was done replying but I just couldn't resist.

You listed new abilities that a druid will get, then said "what kind of idiote wouldn't bring a resto druid with them?"

Let me show you why that is a poor argument.

Shamans are getting stonebulwark totem, priests are getting x and y from z with m.

What kind of idiote (lol idiot) wouldn't bring a shaman/priest with them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Resto druids were so sexy in season 2/3/4
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Rdruids are overrated, purge glyph>rdruids
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Just going to say the name Brbbowflexin made me laugh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
resto druid>resto shaman>hpally>mistmonk>disc
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warlock
09/13/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Diggitydan
Rdruids are overrated, purge glyph>rdruids

This is all this thread needed. No idea why these 2 kids are arguing but it gave me a reason to internet.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/13/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Sodainacan

Where is the evidence?

(You don't have to respond because I know you don't have any)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
09/13/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Obesecow

Where is the evidence?

Resto droids are beter than all the oter heals b/c of hots. Resto drods can heal and not hav too cast. LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/13/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Obesecow

resto druids are the best healers at 90. they have the most tools, and their healing output can now deal with damage people are putting out. they were workable in seasons 10 and 11. you are wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Can we stay on track about RShamms, has anyone played one to 90 in the beta? if so how do you feel in regards to them being viable in a 3v3 match.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
god this ebay druid is annoying
also shamans are still really good imo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/14/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Arisechicken
if so how do you feel in regards to them being viable in a 3v3 match.

they're as viable as ever. they no longer have the biggest healing output while supplying the most tools so they're not the best pick every single time in every single comp, but they're still very viable.

every comp you ran will probably still work; maybe not to the same effectiveness, because you won't be able to cover up a bad positional mistake with a heal that brings you from 10% to 100%, but they'll still be very good

if you want fotm, though, roll druid
Reply Quote
70 Undead Priest
http://i.imgur.com/v9Eh3.png

Not really great, but consistently decent.
Except the 0.29, that was a little sloppy.

My fastest was .259 :(((
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
.3 gosh i'm good
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]