<Errant Pride> (H) - Open Guild Recruitment

90 Orc Shaman
For a limited time (at least until this wild hair I’ve contracted passes) the <Errant Pride> is openly recruiting men and women of all walks of life (except no more elves, we’ve got enough prissy fools) to join the ranks of our diverse brand of insanity. As long as you’re not a blatant douche then we’ve got a place for you! (Okay fine we’ll accept more elves I guess. For now.)

“What is the <Errant Pride>?”

The <Errant Pride> is a Horde guild on the Feathermoon (RP) server that is known for being in the wrong place at the wrong time when we should probably be doing something else productive but are likely too drunk to know better or care. We can trace our roots back to the wee early days of the server, and somehow seem to have survived. We’re not new a new guild. Our guild was originally established in 2004 and has been under the same leadership ever since. We’re good to go and just looking to flesh out the family a bit and add some genetic diversity to the crowd.

We fancy ourselves as a haven for friends and family to enjoy the snazzy lands of Azeroth and beyond. We’ve raided, we’ve role played, we’ve connived, and we’ve irreversibly damaged our livers. We’ve seen the rise of foes and we’ve seen the passing of comrades. We’ve explored new lands and we’ve had both ups and downs. At the end of the day we’re that guild where everybody knows your name and everybody has your back; if you live close enough (and are of age) there's always a free cold beer available on Friday night.

“Okay Gunny what do you have to offer other than free beer?”

What free beer isn't enough for you? Good grief you people are needy. Well we actually have a little bit of everything going on, so take your pick.

• 10man Progression Raiding: A progression team that’s looking to hit the new expansion hard. After a well-earned summer hiatus Erondis back and looking to lead this team to glory. He’ll be conducting individual interviews with aspiring team members.
  • 25man Competent-Casual Raiding: The team is considerably more laid back than the competitive 10man team, but it’s built to get the job done in the biggest way possible. Kohva is the raid leader of this team and is tackling the immense task of keeping things going with a group that consistently needs a 30-35man roster.
  • PvP Teams: World PvP is a personal passion. When there’s fighting going on all members of the Pride crawl out of whatever rock they’re hiding under and drag anyone they can get their grimy mitts on with them into the fight. This expansion we’ll also be aiming to be a little more involved with the competitive side of the PvP scene, and this is your opportunity to get in on that ground floor.
  • Role Playing: Not all players in our guild Role Play 24/7, but that doesn’t mean we have a complete lack of it within the guild. Going into the MoP expansion we’ve got a whole slew of players looking to develop new stories and exciting ways to further develop the old!
  • Casual Players & Grouping: Not able to commit to a set schedule? Still want to do group content but terrified of the of the LFR and LFD roulette wheels? Are you learning to tank for the first time? Toying around with Alt # 98498 and need to learn the class better? Don’t like group content but love to fish or collect pets? We’ve got a home for you too. WoW is a social game, and it’s not all about trying to be the best and have the biggest toys. We are quite aware of that and strive to be a place any player would be happy to call home.
  • Old World Content: We frequently schedule “Raiding It Old School” runs to get achievements or farm Transmogrification Gear. Outside of that, there is generally any number of players that are interested in joining you to farm old dungeons or raids.

The odds are pretty good that if you play WoW we have a place for you in the <Errant Pride>.

Even if you’re not looking to be a part of one of our teams we still have room for new members and drinking buddies. With the start of a new expansion everyone gets a fresh slate, but not everyone is at the same pace. Whether you want to grind your face on the latest raid boss, explore new lands, rediscover the old, or just sit back and b.s. while fishing we strive to have all the bases covered.

“OMG Gunny, I want to have babies just so you can eat them!”

Okay, well then head on over to our guild website and submit an application. As long as you’re capable of following the instructions on the application page and don’t come across as a total overbearing d-bag then we have a home for you. (Reserving the right to gkick d-bags at the drop of a cat.)

www.errantpride.com

Sincerely regretting this already,

Gunstrak
Warboss (Guild Leader) of <Errant Pride>
Edited by Günstrak on 10/5/2012 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Errant Pride's 10-man Progression raid (VANGUARD) is currently openly recruiting exceptionally talented players for the following CORE role:

- Prot Warrior all are expected to have a great, competitive offspec understand their class thoroughly, with a good deal of experience and knowledge..

A little bit about us:

• For the majority of Cataclysm we were the top progression raid on realm Feathermoon. We have many server-firsts, to include Heroic Rag and most heroic fights in Cataclysm.
  • We're a good natured, laid back raid. Drama meets the door. Egos are non-existent; we have just enough ego to destroy bosses like pros. Loot rules are fair and logical (rolls with occasional "loot council"-type decisions.)
  • Guild has been around for over 8 years. We're not going anywhere anytime soon. Very strong guild, great community. We have both a 10- and 25-man raid, a Rated BGs team, you name it!

A little about what we want from you:
  • First and most importantly: you must have a passion and desire for being the best at what you do. You should want to raid. You should want to be #1 at everything you do. You should be the type of person to tweak their spec for a small increase for a progression boss. You should be a cut above the rest. You should be masterful at what you do. I shouldn't have to make a single suggestion to you - you should be the expert at your job. Be exceptional.
  • Exceptional tanking, exceptional survivability. Dead men tell no tales. You should be able to react to things before they've happened. Research fights and know them like the back of your hand.
  • Skill at utility roles & utilizing your tools to the max. Using class abilities to ignore mechanics. Using abilities that benefit the raid or a player when you see the opportunity. Often browsing/researching your class community for just a single juicy tidbit of info that may help on a specific fight. "Show me your moves!"
  • The better your OS, the more useful you are to the raid!

Please do not apply if:
- You are not open to suggestions, advice, or constructive criticism. Nobody is perfect. If you get angry/offended, or your ego bruises easily, then do not apply.
- You don't have a passion for raiding, or you get bored of raiding quickly, then do not apply.
- Drama. Egos. No thanks.

-Raid Times- (server/PST)
Tuesday 5 - 9 PM
Wednesday 5 - 9 PM

Candidates will have a trial period before receiving a permanent spot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested? Erondisheals@gmail.com or battletag Erondis#1924, whisper/Send an in-game mail to Erondis/Healix or apply on our website.

Learn more about Errant Pride or apply @ http://www.errantpride.com

We look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Erondis on 10/6/2012 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I submitted an application a short while back. Would I need to submit another application for this "event", for lack of a better term at this point, or should I get ahold of you in game at some point...?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/12/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Gortesh
I submitted an application a short while back. Would I need to submit another application for this "event", for lack of a better term at this point, or should I get ahold of you in game at some point...?

Nope just be around and I have a few people already looking for you. I was on hiatus when your app got processed (though we weren't openly recruiting then); I think they just had trouble getting in touch with you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/12/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Günstrak
“Okay Gunny what do you have to offer other than free beer?”

Kodamn. We have Kodamn.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for good people!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I have to say that in the 2 years of time that I've played WoW (and 6 years prior when I played Lineage 2) - I have never met a better group of people. Not only does Errant Pride offer a LOT of different opportunities for different kinds of players and focuses (raiding, PVE, PVP, RP, etc. - for hardcore AND casual players), but it offers a group of FRIENDS. We talk to each other, help each other out, try to support positive behavior and attitudes, and tackle new and interesting things all at our own paces. If there's trouble, there's usually always someone there to help you out.

If nothing else, that is THE number one reason that my husband and I have stuck with it this long, and we don't plan on going anywhere any time soon. Errant Pride is like a family, and it's led by an honest and honorable person to boot. Great, great home in this immense World of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Vanguard looking for a rogue or Warlock to wrap up our core mop roster. Also on the look out for dps and tanking subs.
Edited by Erondis on 9/14/2012 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
kindly gtfo grave
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/13/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Imaonade
oh oh dont pick me dont pick me!

Seriously, Gravetear? Is trolling one of my recruitment posts really the best thing you can do with your time these days?
Edited by Günstrak on 9/14/2012 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's evident you still have a thorn in your side, otherwise you would not frequent the FM forums as you do.

In any case, Vanguard is still on the looking for potential subs, as well as players who can compete for core positions. Current wish-list: Rogue, tanks.

The start of the expansion will allow those with high aspiration but low experience to get their feet wet with any team wanting to start fast. If you get to 90 and do not have a team prepared with you, feel free to contact Errant Pride leadership, as we intend to hit the ground sprinting.

Please regard Erondis, Healix, or Gunstrak for 10 man raid progression inquiries.

Contact Kohva, Saix, and Gunstrak for 25 man casual inquiries.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Update: Looking for SPriests, rogues. tank and dps subs.
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Druid
coo coo cachoo?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated, Rogues and SPriests
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
edited, lock mage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]