“What is the <Errant Pride>?”
The <Errant Pride> is a Horde guild on the Feathermoon (RP) server that is known for being in the wrong place at the wrong time when we should probably be doing something else productive but are likely too drunk to know better or care. We can trace our roots back to the wee early days of the server, and somehow seem to have survived. We’re not new a new guild. Our guild was originally established in 2004 and has been under the same leadership ever since. We’re good to go and just looking to flesh out the family a bit and add some genetic diversity to the crowd.
We fancy ourselves as a haven for friends and family to enjoy the snazzy lands of Azeroth and beyond. We’ve raided, we’ve role played, we’ve connived, and we’ve irreversibly damaged our livers. We’ve seen the rise of foes and we’ve seen the passing of comrades. We’ve explored new lands and we’ve had both ups and downs. At the end of the day we’re that guild where everybody knows your name and everybody has your back; if you live close enough (and are of age) there's always a free cold beer available on Friday night.
“Okay Gunny what do you have to offer other than free beer?”
What free beer isn't enough for you? Good grief you people are needy. Well we actually have a little bit of everything going on, so take your pick.
- 10man Progression Raiding: A progression team that’s looking to hit the new expansion hard. After a well-earned summer hiatus Erondis back and looking to lead this team to glory. He’ll be conducting individual interviews with aspiring team members.
- 25man Competent-Casual Raiding: The team is considerably more laid back than the competitive 10man team, but it’s built to get the job done in the biggest way possible. Kohva is the raid leader of this team and is tackling the immense task of keeping things going with a group that consistently needs a 30-35man roster.
- PvP Teams: World PvP is a personal passion. When there’s fighting going on all members of the Pride crawl out of whatever rock they’re hiding under and drag anyone they can get their grimy mitts on with them into the fight. This expansion we’ll also be aiming to be a little more involved with the competitive side of the PvP scene, and this is your opportunity to get in on that ground floor.
- Role Playing: Not all players in our guild Role Play 24/7, but that doesn’t mean we have a complete lack of it within the guild. Going into the MoP expansion we’ve got a whole slew of players looking to develop new stories and exciting ways to further develop the old!
- Casual Players & Grouping: Not able to commit to a set schedule? Still want to do group content but terrified of the of the LFR and LFD roulette wheels? Are you learning to tank for the first time? Toying around with Alt # 98498 and need to learn the class better? Don’t like group content but love to fish or collect pets? We’ve got a home for you too. WoW is a social game, and it’s not all about trying to be the best and have the biggest toys. We are quite aware of that and strive to be a place any player would be happy to call home.
- Old World Content: We frequently schedule “Raiding It Old School” runs to get achievements or farm Transmogrification Gear. Outside of that, there is generally any number of players that are interested in joining you to farm old dungeons or raids.
The odds are pretty good that if you play WoW we have a place for you in the <Errant Pride>.
Even if you’re not looking to be a part of one of our teams we still have room for new members and drinking buddies. With the start of a new expansion everyone gets a fresh slate, but not everyone is at the same pace. Whether you want to grind your face on the latest raid boss, explore new lands, rediscover the old, or just sit back and b.s. while fishing we strive to have all the bases covered.
“OMG Gunny, I want to have babies just so you can eat them!”
Okay, well then head on over to our guild website and submit an application. As long as you’re capable of following the instructions on the application page and don’t come across as a total overbearing d-bag then we have a home for you. (Reserving the right to gkick d-bags at the drop of a cat.)
Sincerely regretting this already,
Warboss (Guild Leader) of <Errant Pride>