2 Chains? Really? 2... Chains?

86 Human Mage
That's what you call yourself? It makes me "LMFAO" everytime I hear it. How disgustingly uncreative. Putting together two very "COMMON" words to make up a stage name. TWO CHAINS. If I were a "WIZ" I'd wave my magical fingers and change his name to something a "LIL" better. Maybe if his brain wires weren't so "KRISS KROSSED", he would have a more interesting stage name. (That one was a stretch, wasn't it?)

Now, before you say "oh but he's making more money than you." I want to let you know I could care less how much money he makes for spewing his eardrum shattering nonsense. What little dignity he must have for such an awful stage name.

I know I'm not the only one that sees how "LUDACRIS" this is. I'm gonna grab my bag of "EMINEMS" and summon my "DRAKE" to stomp this fool out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The dude seems to be showing up on everything.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
09/13/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Anacrusis
rap is awful

This type of statement can be applied to literally any genre of music.
Reply Quote
09/13/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Ironrunner
rap is awful

Except the facts show otherwise.

I can play a game of golf listening to Rap music, and I'm missing the hole all day long.

However, when I listen to classical music, I find myself much more successful.

The brain balances your stress levels with outside sources that please the body/mind. Music is one of the biggest things that can influence the mind, and scientifically they have found "classical" music to make positive flows with your brain waves.

Rap however, does quite the opposite. Rap along with other types of music (Heavy Metal), only works out brain patterns that support adrenaline seeking hobbies, and it supports anything that causes stress levels to rise. To put short, if you are going to rob a convenient store, listening to rap can boost your goal.

So yes, Rap is awful.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
09/13/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Southrnrebel

I can play a game of golf listening to Rap music, and I'm missing the hole all day long.

The brain balances your stress levels with outside sources that please the body/mind. Music is one of the biggest things that can influence the mind, and scientifically they have found "classical" music to make positive flows with your brain waves.

Rap however, does quite the opposite. Rap along with other types of music (Heavy Metal), only works out brain patterns that support adrenaline seeking hobbies, and it supports anything that causes stress levels to rise. To put short, if you are going to rob a convenient store, listening to rap can boost your goal.

So yes, Rap is awful.

Methinks you need to go do some more research into the topic. lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Best rappers ever:

1. Tupac
2. Reh Dogg
3. 2 Chainz
Reply Quote
18 Human Paladin
I see what you did there OP. Also, don't forget he luvs dem strippers.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I had to Google to see who you were talking about, but his name is '2 Chainz' with a 'z'. So it's not two common words because Chainz isn't a real word, he had to make it up himself!

That's pretty creative in my opinion.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I mean I'm not good at making up words.

Poofoduss.

See that's terrible. I'm no 2 Chainz.
Reply Quote
38 Orc Warrior
She got a big booty, so I call her big booty.

I love G.O.O.D. Music, and I'm so excited for Cruel Summer to drop. 2 Chainz is funny to me. A very basic ABC 123 rapping style. He has a few decent verses, but I only really care for him when he just yells his name. "TWOOOOO CHAAAAIIIINNNN!"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Yes, because committing crime is the only thing that boosts adrenaline~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
your ignorance is showing
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I would have more respect for mainstream hiphop / rap artists if most of them actually wrote the garbage they spew out. They literally just parrot lyrics that are handed to them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
To put short, if you are going to rob a convenient store, listening to rap can boost your goal.

Can't believe you actually said that..
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Druid
LOL I just bought the 2 chains album
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
2 chainz....4 bracelets...make that $!% clap....standin ovation
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I've never heard of this person.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

So yes, Rap is awful.

Herpa derpa derp!
Reply Quote
birthday song is pretty tight just for yeezy's verse, and he has some good moments on cruel summer but other that he is pretty awful.
and tbh so are all the artists op mentioned bar common.
Wu Tang and Tribe are where its at :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]