PSSSH alliance pvp in TB

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Last weeks of TB, wanna see the best the alliance has in TB or are you CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
oh god baje dont start something to where the pvpers get spammed please
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Magic Rooster Egg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL...last two weeks of TB man,gotta make it count for something
No world pvp in MOP :(..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Louie lenz iced up with teh black diamonds!
Edited by Corruptz on 9/14/2012 1:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
PVP
Horde is pretty dominate
i don't blame him from mentioning TB cause Alliance has been sad looking lately
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Baje its easy to roll over randoms, you, your druid, and that priest of yours got beaten twice 3v3 in there by pve geared people

pvp gear, how does it work...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
world pvp .... when has TB even been world pvp its a bg in a instance zone and were on a pve server and u know with the cross realms zones there is a lot more world pvp since there are players in the zones on pvp servers
Edited by Çhria on 9/20/2012 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You see dragonhealer, your a great healer but the way the mind works is like this, when you accomplish a great task of killing something that you've tried endlessly and trivial to kill with a lot of failing, dying and running back, you rejoice because you've worked so hard to accomplish it. You boast and create posts like the one above. I don't rejoice when I kill you or anyone because I don't work endlessly and trivial to kill you guys.
Nothing is balanced atm everyone knows this, PVP gear or not it doesn't mean half as much much these days with an internal 40% damage reduction, and interrupts being 15sec. I too could say and describe everyone I kill in TB, but the problem is that, it's not fun :( .It's fun for you because you worked so hard for it but to me..... TB has no challenge these days....it's like slicing butter with a chainsaw......so when I kill you dragonhealer or anyone in TB... don't take it personal. Just know that you had the privilege to be killed by the great Baje!!!!!
@whats his face mage i never seen in my life, I didn't read half of what you said but start doing TB I wanna see you so you can tell me more in person!!
Edited by Baje on 9/21/2012 7:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey Baje is it sad that you have to cheat in order to kill people now a days, kind of funny that you ran from alliance call them out and have to cheat your way to beating random people in TB. Pos hacking really pretty sad.

Also just noticed that you got killed to people in pve, your hacks/bots not working that day. Call me I know a guy.
Edited by Worrsevv on 9/21/2012 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You accuse me of hacking,HAHAHAAHAHA,if your referring to the TB just now I didn't die, your post confuses me :S
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Baje is it sad that you have to cheat in order to kill people now a days, kind of funny that you ran from alliance call them out and have to cheat your way to beating random people in TB. Pos hacking really pretty sad.

Also just noticed that you got killed to people in pve, your hacks/bots not working that day. Call me I know a guy.

your post really confuses me :S
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
See when your unable to be tracked, and you randomly pop up places without a stealth then you are either position hacking or lying that your innocent. Paladin's atm are a pain to kill if they have more then about 2-3 brain cells so really about as simple as it is to stay alive on my blood dk there isn't a huge amount of skill involved. The running through peoples traps while not setting them off and not having the cool downs needed for them not to be affecting you is another strike.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh that? He's a ninja. A black ninja.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
09/21/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Chavy
Oh that? He's a ninja. A black ninja.

Damn BLACK ninjas...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yup I hack I run through hunter traps without setting them off and teleport places in a couple seconds also no radar can find me, you've found my secret!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
09/21/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Baje
Yup I hack I run through hunter traps without setting them off and teleport places in a couple seconds also no radar can find me, you've found my secret!!!!!

Coming from the Horde, I know they make you do bad things.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey baje I couldn't kill a gladiator mage yesterday. Hey kept hopping all of the map and keeping me in place and I couldn't move. I think he hacks and I'm gonna report him.

Fail dk is fail
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Report his a$$!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey baje I couldn't kill a gladiator mage yesterday. Hey kept hopping all of the map and keeping me in place and I couldn't move. I think he hacks and I'm gonna report him.

Fail dk is fail

Baje the paladin is a mage okay then good sir. I am so glad that you understand classes, if only you were in his guil.... oh you are. BLINDLY DEFEND ARGHHHHH, stroke the epeen more your so close.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]