Looking for active players and raiders

90 Human Warlock
Hey guys! I am looking for active players to join my guild on the server Galakrond US [A]. I am trying to recruit raiders and any active players for MoP. My guild, Quintessential is a level 25 guild, mainly social at this point, but have always raided during content and cleared at least the normal modes. As i am finally finishing up my program (just became a !@# - Flight medic) i have a few months to commit to a raiding guild. Perfect timing for MoP. So i am looking to start a very good realm first raid team. There are a few of us (core members) but very few others on the realm worth picking up to raid. My guild currently has about 600 members. But i'm looking for people who join vent, like to chat, sociable but also able to raid! If you are interested in transferring servers and would like to be considered for a raid team let me know.

Real ID: beaver946@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Can we have an honest discussion? Why would someone transfer to your server just to join an unproven guild? There are plenty of those on every server in World of Warcraft. Your post should be on your server forum, and you should remove the following:

(Flight Medic) I have a few months to commit to a raiding guild.

Once again, why would anyone join your guild if it's on a random server and if you're leaving in a few months?
Edited by Aenathas on 9/18/2012 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]