Personal Farmer LF Big Work (Horde)

90 Tauren Druid
The title says it all guys. I've got a miner and herber ready to fill some big orders. And I do mean big.

Plan on making a Pandaren? Plan on leveling his professions, so that you can make all kinds of face-melty gold at the beginning of the expansion? You'll need some mats for that.

Whether you want to stockpile them for launch-day, use them to level your current professions, or just try your own luck on the AH either now (wouldn't recommend it) or when the expansion hits (would recommend it)!

I also might be willing to create some Alchemy leveling packs. That is, a set amount of every single herb that you'll need to level your Alchemy from 1-525. I trade it to you all at once, and after about 30-45 minutes, you have yourself a max-level profession. I advise this, because as with every expansion, Alchemy can make a LOT of gold from day 1 just selling your transmute cool-downs.

If you'd be interesting in buying a 1-525 Alchemy pack, or any large bulk of herbs or ores (and yes, I'll mine the WotLK and BC ones if you want them in bulk too), go ahead reply to this thread, or send a message via in-game mail, to Bokono, on Bloodhoof, Horde Side.

Thanks guys, and good luck with your money-making endeavours in the coming weeks before and after launch-day!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
If you have a rogue, i could use about 600 heavy junkboxes :), contact me ingame for details!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
If i had a rogue i would but i don't sorry bro.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
09/15/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Afflikshin
If you have a rogue, i could use about 600 heavy junkboxes :), contact me ingame for details!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6572358331

There you go!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Me me me me!
Edited by Nagoto on 9/17/2012 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]