Blood of my Blood now recruiting!

86 Gnome Priest
Hello all!

Blood of my Blood, also known as BoMB, is currently recruiting for members to fill our ranks. We are looking for a very specialized type of person, and we are hoping to find a few people rather soon. We are looking for raiders who either participate in or do not mind RP. We will not tolerate anyone who griefs RPers. If you are interested in a progression raiding guild (meaning that we will raid as soon as possible come MoP, and progress to full on heroics) with an RP side, please send an in game mail, or reply here on the forums. Also, please feel free to visit our website: bloodofmyblood.guildlaunch.com .

Giggles :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
What's the RP premise of the guild? Any common themes among the characters in the guild?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Good Luck! I've known quite a few of these folks and they're really cool people!
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
Our RP premise is that we are a neutral group of mercenaries specializing in the dealings of explosive equipment, be it disarming, or purchase thereof.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
Bumperoo!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for a new RP/raid guild!
Edited by Lahkin on 9/19/2012 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
Thank you everyone for your kind bumps! *huggles!*
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
bumpbump

Read somewhere that raids are coming out tomorrow! We are still recruiting for a few slots to fill our ranks :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
BomB has some excellent people and accomplished raiders. If you are interested in this aspect of the game, they are well worth checking out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]