Base of Operation (Role Play Guilds)

90 Goblin Hunter
((I'd like to say that I'm noticing Dread Wastes being my guilds biggest base of operations. Not for RP purposes persae, but moreso of wPvP and Harmony farming. I'm JUST starting to get into RP, so idk if being that area is suited for RP in the first place since it is such a Hostile area for Alli/horde due to the High Powered NPCs there, but you'll more than likely see Merciless Execution there a lot of the time))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sword art online is a RP guild?

Xeloda, Ill mark you down as Dread waste, Just get back to me anytime if you want to change it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/30/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Holifax
Sword art online is a RP guild?

I'm unaware of when the internet was introduced to Azeroth. gl with the soon-to-be-new-guild name.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm happy with the name, as are my members. Anyway, for those that wish to RP in the guild I would like an area for them to participate in RP with other members. I appreciate it, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
((If the Blacktooth Grin Clan is vacating Desolation Hold in the Southern Barrens, The Gorehammer Clan will take up residence there. After a thorough cleaning of course; Trolls, you understand, tend to leave messes. Icky, sticky messes that require cleaning.))

Sovnya#1664
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
House Blackstone: Alliance - Stormwind (Blue Recluse) more detailed information to come (too tired to think)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I hate to speak for Zappy, but since I do know the correct answer for GnomeTech.

Officially GnomeTech (Gnomeregan Technical Institute) is located in Gnomeregan. Although we have facilities in Tinker Town, Toshley's Station, Fizzcrank Airstrip, and New Tinkertown. We also maintain a learning annex in each Alliance capital, we also maintain instructional outposts in all Neutral cities, and goblin towns.

In short, Gnomeregan and anywhere Gnomes are found.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Fixed that for you.

I have it under Gnomeregan, since it is your main location.

Need some more votes for sticking this thread.
Reply Quote
I love GnomeTech
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Gnometech and goblintech have me interested in rolling both races for the occasional rp.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
10/05/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Gregory
Gnometech and goblintech have me interested in rolling both races for the occasional rp.

Both are fun, However Gnomtech usually has more life in it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
((Gorehammer Clan claims Hunter's Hill in the Southern Barrens as it's base of operations. Previously, I had indicated we would move into Desolation Hold, however, Hunter's Hill is directly linked to our backstory; so, we'll plant our banner there.

Presently, we are looking for an Alliance guild that is willing to lay claim to Honor's Stand, so that we may engage in some friendly RP-PvP with them.

Thank you.))

Sovnya#1664
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
^^^ nice location, something different.

Once my guild goes into recruitment, maybe we can throw a few battles together.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^^^ nice location, something different.

Once my guild goes into recruitment, maybe we can throw a few battles together.

((That sounds great Holifax. I look forward to it.))
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/30/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Tailung
Sword Art Online-Lakeshire

And so the mighty Tailung planted his skull banner into the ground, claiming Lakeshire. The end.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump. Please help sticky.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]