Goonies (8/8HM, server 2nd) lf rogue for core

90 Draenei Priest
<A> Goonies Never Say Wipe of Norgannon (PVE server)
Formed in March of 2011
Guild Type: 10 man progression; semi-hardcore with a sense of humor
Raid Times: 7-11 Server (EST) Tues, Sun and 7-9:30 Wed
Current Progression: 8/8H (server 2nd)
Prior Progression: t12: 6/7H, t11 2/13H
GM: Cassandrae. Officers: Monetstcroix, Gormanthomas
Loot system: loot council

Our guild was formed in March of 2011 with the goal of providing a home for raiders who wanted to down progression bosses with people we truly enjoy raiding with. We are looking for people who know their classes, are experienced raiders, and are looking to constantly improve their gameplay. At the same time, we are looking for people who are not too hardcore and take the game too seriously. This is a game and is meant to be enjoyed as such. We do not yell or berate our players for making mistakes, but we expect our players to learn from their mistakes and improve.

We are currently recruiting for the following full-time raid spot:

We are looking for an exceptional rogue for our core team in mists. We are looking for someone with near 100% attendance with a good attitude, sense of humor, and previous hardmode raiding experience. We are looking for someone with both great raid awareness and strong dps.

If you are interested, please contact myself on this toon or one of my many alts (Zivala/Carpintext/Francesmute/Voltaa). Alternatively, you can also apply at www.gooniesneversaywipe.guildlaunch.com. Response time on applications submitted on the website is less than 48 hours.

Thank you for reading and happy raiding!
Reply Quote
71 Human Rogue
i gotchu
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
R.I.P Gano. Education takes another victim.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Meh, being an engineering major is tough.

RIP Gano.

In all seriousness... Goonies needs an exceptional rogue ASAP. See me in-game or fill out an app if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Spot has been filled, thank you.
Reply Quote
71 Human Rogue
09/17/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Cassandrae
Spot has been filled, thank you.

no problem.
Reply Quote
Oh Cass, how I miss thee, how I wish I didnt get moved to second shift and how I wil real life didnt take priority! I miss raiding with you folks, but am looking to raid with you all on sunday evenings! So heres my number and I know its crazy but save me a spot... maybe? <3

LOLZ!
Reply Quote
Oh Cass, how I miss thee, how I wish I didnt get moved to second shift and how I wil real life didnt take priority! I miss raiding with you folks, but am looking to raid with you all on sunday evenings! So heres my number and I know its crazy but save me a spot... maybe? <3

LOLZ!

A few notes/questions:
1) Your outfit is still dumb.
2) Are you just copying my talents/glyphs?
3) Is your number 867-5309?
4) Did you get that thing i sent you?
5) Fix your outfit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Goonies is still looking for MLG Tier Pet Battlers PST Båndit or Thuganomics for more details.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]