<Lichbane> Is recruiting!

90 Human Death Knight
For the first time in two years, Lichbane is actively recruiting, and now's your chance to take part in our ongoing legacy!

Founded over four years ago, Lichbane has been a proud member of the sentinels raiding community since Naxxramas, a tradition we will continue into Mists of Pandaria and beyond. Currently we are accepting a limited number of recruits of any specs to shore up our raiding and social roster as we enter the new expansion.

But let's cut to the part you want to hear about.

Who is Lichbane?

• Lichbane is a mature guild founded on the idea that a group of friends and family can enjoy progression content at a relaxed rate.
  • We understand that adult raiders often have busy schedules, and with teamwork, maturity, and dedication, we can make the most of limited raid times to see new content as it becomes available and successfully conquer it.
  • We raid on a limited schedule, two nights a week, 3-4 hours a night, leaving our members ample time to pursue other interests in and out of game, and achieve a sense of accomplishment by utilizing their raiding time well.
  • We are dedicated to cultivating a sense of personal excellency- Members of Lichbane can always stand tall knowing that their comrades, like themselves, have dedicated time and effort to their characters, and that our guild represents a positive influence on our server's raiding culture and community.

What are we looking for?

• Presently, Lichbane is looking for 1-3 healers of any class
  • Lichbane is also looking for up to 1 tank
  • Lichbane is looking for 3-5 DPS
  • In all cases, we are looking for players who enjoy Dual specs, and are eager to fill muiltiple roles as need demands.
  • Lichbane is a guild for self starters, players who enjoy setting goals for themselves, and learning the ins-and-outs of performing their class and role well.
  • Most importantly, Lichbane is looking for players who enjoy a friendly sense of competition, within guild and without, and who are eager to push their limits, and those of their friends.

If Lichbane sounds like a good fit for you, speak with one of our officers today about applying! We are reachable in-game via whispers, through in-game mail (Preferred), or via the in-game guild application settings.

Officers to Contact:

Theretia (Also plays: Morislav, Kipsel, Fahrim) Battletag: Marsh#1697
Frith (Also plays: Alv, Sindri)
Sariban (Also Plays: Kolou)
Mystanya
Edited by Theretia on 9/16/2012 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
By the Light, I thought you people were dead. :O
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Not quite yet, but they could use the help of people like us to help them continue on strong! Every day on Sentinels one in every three Lichbanes suffers from a distinct lack of hugs. With your donation of $18 a month (only 60 cents per day) you could help give hugs to lonely and / or depressed Lichbanes and rescue them from the turmoils of end game progression.

Many were rescued last year, but for countless others (more than three) help came too late. Don't wait. Make a difference in your community and become a guardian angel for Lichbanes all across the server today.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Oooooh, the raiding outside is frightful
but on Sentinels it's quite delightful!

And there's only one place to go
Lichbane raids
Lichbane raids
Lichbane raids!
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
09/13/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Theretia
Lichbane is looking for 1-3 healers of any class

Ew, healers! Who plays a healer any more? ^_~

<3 <3 <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Nothing good comes from the people in this guild!

Mainly Silversol though.

Okay, okay. I kid.

I <3 everyone in the guild. Except Gwen. She owes me gold for favors still.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Nu-uh! I paid you back! I've got the receipt right here! *holds up paper*

Back on topic, apply to Lichbane because my work schedule sucks! And they're pretty awesome people.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Back on topic, apply to Lichbane because my work schedule sucks! And they're pretty awesome people.
Let me see that paper. I don't recall all this.
I have a tank spec now! This mean I can apply?

Actually, on a more serious note regarding that.... Eh, I'll tell you in game Tehretia.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
On lighter note I see your worgen avatar wears a special ed helmet like mine (worgen that is).
Edited by Sarahgadi on 9/14/2012 1:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Some off-server loves for Lichbane. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Marsh sucks.
Reply Quote
TLDR: We lost warrior prince Daros and his SO, and we are in desperate times, lost and confused, looking for replacements.
Edited by Zered on 9/15/2012 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

Let me see that paper. I don't recall all this.
I have a tank spec now! This mean I can apply?

Actually, on a more serious note regarding that.... Eh, I'll tell you in game Tehretia.

Oh dear god. too early to be laughing, but i just can't help it
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/14/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Raintola
Marsh sucks.

My day just got a little Rainier.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/14/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Detheron

Just because Daros and I left the server doesn't mean it's dead! :) We're still in the guild with alts because we love these people.

Marsh sucks.

My day just got a little Rainier.

*pats* He's just jelly and won't admit it. (And yes, I got the joke)

09/15/2012 06:09 AMPosted by Zered
TLDR: We lost warrior prince Daros and his SO, and we are in desperate times, lost and confused, looking for replacements.

You can blame me. I talked him into moving servers for MoP. If he didn't, he would have to sleep on the couch until I decide to let him back in our room and I can hold a grudge real well. Still holding one against someone for well over 2 1/2 years now.

09/14/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Philomene
Some off-server loves for Lichbane. :)

Mena!! I misses you <3
Edited by Dantiné on 9/16/2012 12:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Sometimes I am free and able to fulfill a DPS and Healer role. While I'm not going to join the guild, I'd love to fill in a spot for you guys. Silversol and Zoja/Gwen can pick me up off of WrA.

I promise I'll wash off the WrA cooties before entering the instance.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/16/2012 01:43 AMPosted by Sinlinara
Liar.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/16/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Prodon
Liar.

Posting within 60 seconds of yours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/14/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Detheron

Not dead. We just had a full and talented roster for the last two years. No need to recruit.

Addendum- Updated the recruiting post with my battletag. Surely, nothing bad will come of this.
Edited by Theretia on 9/16/2012 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/16/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Theretia
Surely, nothing bad will come of this.

Don't call me Shirley.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]