Horde:

90 Human Warlock
Outland belongs to the Alliance. It will be in your best interest to vacate and do not attempt to struggle.
You have been warned
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Lol. No one wants Outland.

I spent about three hours levelling there earlier. Didn't see a single Alliance toon. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I just fought for and took back Haala
So you stay away
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Haala? Well gosh darn I must say, I'm quite upset. Halaa provides a very important... oh... Halaa doesn't really do anything...

WELL I'M STILL UPSET.

(Not really though.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'll let you know when I GIVE A SHIIIIIIIIII*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Yes, that is essentially what I was saying. Thank you.

Maybe tomorrow I'll go take Wintergrasp and then make a thread claiming that the Horde owns Northrend and the Alliance should stay away :O
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Daydra, Daydra, Daydra. I do recall last night horde capturing Halaa and the only way for you to claim it back was to call in the squads from NRU and others. Don't think for one minute you "control" outlands. I will admit the fact that your NRU buddies did wipe us at Halaa. We were trying for a counter but all of you guys left. I claimed 46 tokens just off your guild alone when we had even numbers. I know, low level hunter talking the crap. Its ok though. Hope more battles insue as I am loving the tokens I am getting. PVP just happened!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thats impossible... Because my group of 5 got smothered by a lot more than another group of 5. Mana came with 25-30 and just washed right through. There was most definitely not any even fight for you or for us.
Outland will be for the Alliance
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
I apologize for leaving so soon, Bluejellybean. I had just logged on for a moment to do something but was dragged in to defend.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
IDK maybe I was in a different fight. I remeber there being 5 of us at first and by the time NRU as well as more showed, we were getting more people for the fun. Oh well. It was fun none the less. Hope to see more fights out there.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
09/13/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Krzysztof
Maybe tomorrow I'll go take Wintergrasp and then make a thread claiming that the Horde owns Northrend and the Alliance should stay away

best post of the week imo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yesterday was fun! I give you credit though, two resto druids and a warlock were a tough challange for a holy pally, prot pally and undergeared priest. Had to call in the hubby to give us a hand. Galavast did an awesome job pwning you guys, ha then he gets this rage whisper. I did enjoy /mourning with my new contemplation over the death of Daydra and your druid friend. Best new pally spell ever! See you in Halaa <3

Oh yeah, pretty sure before I logged for the evening, Horde owned Halaa thanks to myself and a lone rogue. If it is not Horde owned when I log in this evening, pretty sure it will be soon after. Have a great day everyone! :D
Edited by Mädâm on 9/14/2012 4:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Outland belongs to the Alliance. It will be in your best interest to vacate and do not attempt to struggle.
You have been warned

You can have it. We'll take Pandaria.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
You have been warned

You can have it. We'll take Pandaria.

That one is mine, my dear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eh nope, pretty sure Pandaria will be Horde.
<3 Seph FOR THE HORDE!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I heard the Alliance even has trouble holding the bridge outside of Menethil. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Are you lying because you really believe thats what happened... or to keep up some appearance? In case you really have no Idea what happened.
One warlock and once balance druid enter haala. then comes a priest and rogue. from the horde.
we 2v2, we win.
then comes a warlock to help them.
we 2v3, we win.
after that, they get a mage to help them.
we 2v4, we win.
THEN. they get a second mage, and two paladins. You and Omnicent.
you 6v2, we lose.
we get a second BALANCE druid. then, In a nice long fight of CCing you and dropping your friends,( which is exactly what happened. I have wonderful pictures if you want to see them.)
Our druid friend DC'd and did not come back. And we remained outnumbered, 6 to 2.
But hey! Since you bring up Galavast! I thought it was really REALLY funny when I came out of rez, 40%, and fought him 1v1. he blew every cd he had to try and live. lololol
Then Iceblocks and sits in it for the entire, 100% full duration and at 19k health. So that you can fly down and save his !@# I guess. lololol
Yea.... That was lots of fun.
Edited by Daydra on 9/14/2012 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
09/13/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Krzysztof
No one wants Outland.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Are you lying because you really believe thats what happened... or to keep up some appearance? In case you really have no Idea what happened.
One warlock and once balance druid enter haala. then comes a priest and rogue. from the horde.
we 2v2, we win.
then comes a warlock to help them.
we 2v3, we win.
after that, they get a mage to help them.
we 2v4, we win.
THEN. they get a second mage, and two paladins. You and Omnicent.
you 6v2, we lose.
we get a second BALANCE druid. then, In a nice long fight of CCing you and dropping your friends,( which is exactly what happened. I have wonderful pictures if you want to see them.)
Our druid friend DC'd and did not come back. And we remained outnumbered, 6 to 2.
But hey! Since you bring up Galavast! I thought it was really REALLY funny when I came out of rez, 40%, and fought him 1v1. he blew every cd he had to try and live. lololol
Then Iceblocks and sits in it for the entire, 100% full duration and at 19k health. So that you can fly down and save his !@# I guess. lololol
Yea.... That was lots of fun.

tl;dr

No one wants Outland. Still.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm pretty sure people who come and fight for Outland want Outland
But please, continue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]