Classes, specs... nerfed and bumped.

So far on my journeys here are the bumped classes/specs:

Shadow Priests

Assassination Rogues

Arms Warriors (Yes, arms has always been good but fury used to be pretty OP.)

Any healer of any class

Holy pallies

Warlocks have gotten a MAJOR boost.

And here are the nerfs:

Sub rogues

Fury Warriors

Druids who were previously feral may no longer cat form a bg and tank a dungeon, you now are forced into choosing one or switching specs whenever you perform something. (Not much of a nerf but it sure doesn't benefit druids.)

Retribution Paladins

Survival Hunters

And that's all I can think of right now.
If you know any other spec/class that has either been boosted or nerfed with 5.0.4, put it in a reply.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
09/13/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Holyiron
Warlocks have gotten a MAJOR boost.
I wouldnt call it major. This class still has a lot of "broken" still in it. It functions a little better than it did and thats about it.

i had a friend watching me play the other dayand he does not play wow. He says to me, " how are you supposed to compete when when your stuff takes so long to cast and everyone else's is instant or faster" " and when you do damage somebody thier heath just pops back up and when you get damaged your health stays down and it seems easier for them to elude or escape compared to what you can do"? In closing he said "no thanks i wouldnt be interested in playing a game like this."
Edited by Dochaelian on 9/13/2012 10:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
And here are the nerfs

:Sub rogues

Fury Warriors

Stopped reading right here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)