The Awakened would like to thank Quel'Dorei.

85 Orc Rogue
Some of you I know and some of you I wish I knew better. We are The Awakened formerly known as Twilight Incursion. We are a 10 man horde heroic progression raid guild on QD and we would like to reach out to everyone that has either assisted us or pugged in with us for raids throughout the Cataclysm expansion. We finished this xpack at 7/7HFL and 8/8HDS and plan on hitting MoP raids hard week 2.

We raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10am to 1pm CST (server time) and will be streaming our raids live, have recorded strats and logs up on our website weekly for any that want to share in our progression with the new content.

Please check us out at www.the-awakened.net and check out what we are all about. There are not many progression focused raid guilds left on QD these days and knowing where to go and who to talk to is always a huge help.

You can alternatively hit me up on my battletag at Darkrook#1631 however if you do not leave a note letting me know your mains name and guild I will not accept :D

Thanks again to everyone on QD that contributed to a great raid tier, we look forward to many more adventures with all of you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have enjoyed many of our talks about sharing strats during Warmaster through Madness progression with you Dark and look forward to more chats come MoP, which looks to be some promising raid content. See you guys in Panda land!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Without a doubt, cant wait to push heroics and see how day vs night horde raids compare. Unless CA gets going hardcore again I think we are it on the horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
You know you can't get rid of us that easy...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
holy !@#$ you people make competition boring

stop being so nice to each other
Edited by Ebonics on 9/15/2012 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sad day when a rogue who clicks abilities and uses major DPS cool downs right before black blood of the earth is "it."
Edited by Inwaves on 9/15/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Dont hate appreciate :P

Means you have watched my vids which means you have taken the time to care. I grew up on EQ1 where there were no hot keys or any of the crap the kiddies use today. Admittedly I have gotten better, bought a naga and a new steelseries keyboard. I go with what works for me, you can hotkey all you want but logs dont lie and I am generally ontop.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Way to make it all serious.. geez.. besides who are you? Your not even on my server lul
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
@narin, I hope to see you guys running on the weekends. I know you are kinda building from scratch but talkin with you guys has always been good. If you need any help recruiting I will see if I can find a few for a ya.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
building from scratch? Idk who told you that but it isn't true
Edited by Narin on 9/15/2012 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
09/15/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Darkpawn
Way to make it all serious.. geez.. besides who are you? Your not even on my server lul

Inwaves is a very mean Canadian.
Edited by Ebonics on 9/15/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
09/15/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Narin
building from scratch? Idk who told you that but it isn't true

With the exception of Gun and Worlds.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
holy !@#$ you people make competition boring

stop being so nice to each other

Blame Blizzard.

Don't really understand why you guys changed your guild name, especially to something so generic.
Reply Quote
Being on top by clicking just means that the rest of your DPS is worse than you. And clicking abilities not only impairs your DPS, but also reaction times with defensive and utility abilities and the ability to move freely and all that other good stuff that you may need to do outside of your rotation.

And in case you didn't know, this game offers server and faction transfers. Maybe they didn't have those back in the days of EQ1 or whatever it was that you grew up with but technology has increased quite a bit since then and so have people's standards when it comes to games.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Again, why do I care who you are? Much of my playstyle has adapted throughout Cata but that isnt what this forum was about. It was about thanking those on the server for their hardwork as many of us have shared strats and even used each others members when needed. As I see it you are neither.

@narin, cool man, wasnt sure how many had come back from when you guys took your break. Hit me up in game sometime if you guys need anything when mop drops. We have a pretty sizeable bunch of mats saved up to lvl professions if anyone is rerolling or anything. I also have a ton of frostweave bags laying around if anyone needs them for monks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Don't really understand why you guys changed your guild name, especially to something so generic.

Faded and FE merged and didn't want the people who hated us in FE to hate the people that were from Faded. Basically.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
hurray for people like inwaves who insert their exceedingly intelligent opinions into a conversation to which their relevance is nonexistent....

p.s....boomkin in paragon is clicker:)
Edited by Spïte on 9/15/2012 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Comparing a boomkin clicking to another class clicking is like comparing apples to oranges.

But anywayyyyyy, good luck in MoP, dudes.
Reply Quote
This forum is for helping others improve, as pointed out by Darkpawn, I am merely alerting people, not necessarily him, how detrimental clicking is, especially on a melee with a 1 sec gcd.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Faded and FE merged and didn't want the people who hated us in FE to hate the people that were from Faded. Basically.

I meant Twilight Incursion. Too lazy to insert period breaks for more separation.

09/16/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Inwaves
This forum is for helping others improve

Incomplete.
Edited by Nixxe on 9/16/2012 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]