<The United> Recruiting skilled Players!

90 Night Elf Druid
<The United> (LvL 25, 850+ members) We are a 4+ year old guild recruiting active raiders for MoP heroic progression and 2k+ experienced individuals interested in PvP for Arenas/Rbgs.

Currently Seeking Tanks and Ranged dps for our Core 1 group, but other roles are encouraged to join!

Seeking any classes with a 2k+ achievement for competative MMR Rbgs lead by 2500+ individuals in the guild.

Send a whisper to anyone in <The United> for a guild invite.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Delta is one of the worst, most inmature, rudest players I've ever come across playing this game.

The guild is nothing but an unorganized zerg guild. It's funny that he asks for 2k when guildox puts their RBG rating at 1900 (#41 on server) right above FLUFFALO and Mølten Cøre Swim Team, two other zerg guilds who will also accept anybody - But at least those two guilds don't pretend to be established and treat others like crap though.

If you want, ask any of the members from Breaks Polys: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kelthuzad/Breaks_Polys/

Basically was their Core RBG team that split off and left because Delta is miserable and their GM knows nothing about PVP or how to run a guild.

If you want a Level 25 guild with perks, it's fine. In fact it's a perfect guild to wait in until you can find a real one.

Otherwise, stay far away.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I agree with livedeath
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Livedeath sounds mad that his fat !@# got kicked out of the guild because he couldnt form a simple 10man rbg team...your 3s company 1750 your obviously a !@#$ing rbg hero in the most unbalanced season yet...ill let you talk %^-* when your 3s and rbg 2400+...stay bad kid
I'll farm you next season if you ever make it into my 3s mmr bracket
Edited by Ðeltå on 9/17/2012 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Im really seriously thinking about changing my name to livedeath just to break 1750 and laughing at your sorry excuse of a "gamer"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
a 12 year old no name in a no name guild, The United has been around for 4+ years and has quality players like myself, cleared every raid that has been released and has competed in 2200+ arenas.

Your a pve hero with H morchok and no arena experience yet that is obviously your main, when someone actually replies with any skill in this simple game i will take their comments seriously, but other then that it just looks like some !@#$ing goof kid replying to my guild recruitment.
Edited by Ðeltå on 9/17/2012 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Your asking who Busybee is :o?

He's only one of greatest internet warriors!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Never heard of busybee or indecisive lol...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
09/17/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Ðeltå

Who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/17/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Beefn

Who are you?

09/17/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Beefn

Who are you?

One of the best skilled druids on KT...who are you?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
09/17/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Ðeltå
One of the best skilled druids on KT...who are you?

I'm Beefn.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Thanks for proving my point, Delta.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I sort of miss being in a guild with a mother figure, Jenownz is too young for my taste, Margotuk all the way!
Best of luck with your recruitment though ;)
Edited by Kangyroo on 9/19/2012 7:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/18/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Livedeath
Thanks for proving my point, Delta.

How did i prove your point? I did nothing "inmature", if anything, you're the "inmature" one for posting random !@#$ on my thread, i can obviously tell you're still butthurt from me kicking you from the guild because your useless, you said you were 2200, but then you really wern't. Face the facts and stop making accusations.
Edited by Ðeltå on 9/19/2012 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Livedeath (Jamiee)

I am shocked at your comments of me, I am sure it is coming from a place of hurt, being removed from a guild makes people say things they otherwise wouldn't even think of saying..Try and stop living in the past .
I have people that have been in my guild for 5 + yrs..You were in the United for 5 weeks,, obviously I am going to remove people I feel arent a good fit for the guild..
I think you guys should try acting more mature

And thanks for your comment Kangyroo I dont mind in the least being called a mother figure to my guild..:)

Maggie
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Livedeath (Jamiee)

I am shocked at your comments of me, I am sure it is coming from a place of hurt, being removed from a guild makes people say things they otherwise wouldn't even think of saying..Try and stop living in the past .
I have people that have been in my guild for 5 + yrs..You were in the United for 5 weeks,, obviously I am going to remove people I feel arent a good fit for the guild..

And thanks for your comment Kangyroo I dont mind in the least being called a mother figure to my guild..:)

Maggie

You are immature.
Edited by Beefn on 9/26/2012 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Livedeath (Jamiee)

Maggie

I could honestly care less about your guild.

Anybody who is interested in joining your guild can see how Delta presents himself both on these forums and in game and can draw their own conclusions.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
09/19/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Ðeltå
i can obviously tell you're still butthurt from me kicking you from the guild because your useless, you said you were 2200, but then you really wern't.

Do you not know how to look at achievements or what?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]