Fearmyburst stats facts people...lookie

82 Draenei Paladin
http://oi48.tinypic.com/1pjuyc.jpg

I told you fools that servers were merging. Baddies.
Reply Quote
You know I honestly thought you would have eaten yourself by now in a fit of hunger. Possibly lit yourself on fire trying to use the toaster.
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Paladin
how can you eat yourself? and why would i want to do that? you are a crazy person
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
says the baddie that can't break 2200 in arenas
Reply Quote
2200, psh baddies are 3500 rating and below now. True pros reach 9000+ rating in arena using only level one starting gear.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
lol says the baddies that never hit 2200+, nuff said, you'll never be on my level scrubs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
check the achieve, my partner just got hacked last night and we lost everything, doubt blizz can restore my team, so I am currently not 2200, freakin overseas hackers pile driving accounts left and right, I feel like bad luck brian internet meme atm with a caption of /gets to 2200 early in mop - team gets hacked mid to late season
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
01/22/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Zuarra
check the achieve, my partner just got hacked last night and we lost everything, doubt blizz can restore my team, so I am currently not 2200, freakin overseas hackers pile driving accounts left and right, I feel like bad luck brian internet meme atm with a caption of /gets to 2200 early in mop - team gets hacked mid to late season

No one cares. You're awful.

I can Necro, I'm a DK.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]