Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild in Mists

85 Human Warrior
Hello All, As you may know Sad Panda will not be raiding in Mists and wish the very best for everyone that I’ve gotten to know over the years I’ve played with them. I myself am looking for a guild in mists that’s willing to take in a Prot warrior. I’m not looking for anything special but a home, a Raid Spot and a place where I can drink my beer. I’m very dedicated and loyal when it comes to the players that want to fulfill goals. My Availability is great during the work week but wish to have Friday and Saturday nights off. I can easily be contacted through in game mail or this post. Thanks for reading!

Geistreiter.
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Death Knight
I had been meaning to reply to this earlier but got sidetracked with something and forgot to return.

Many of your fellow SP guildies have joined the Midnight Sunrise guild here on Madoran and mentioned you had switched servers. If you plan to come back at some point, please feel free to consider Midnight Sunrise for a new guild home.

Honalee, GL of Midnight Sunrise
www.midnightsunrise.org
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]