BlacksadUI Pro version MOP!!

90 Orc Rogue
It's really easy once you get used to the way it's set up. Making Auras is really much faster and easier than PA, and they can be triggered from the Combat log which is more accurate. WA can also do tons of things PA can't do, but everything PA can. It's a pretty amazing addon.

There's a great tutorial on youtube which I used when starting to use it, helped a ton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzqf6WEpUU0

This guy's tutorial series is really helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
09/20/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Zalerisa
http://i46.tinypic.com/i4j0d3.jpg

Ah, misunderstood you. That's Pitbull's built in Aura tracker. Just go to /pitbull, go to the Aura tab, and disable. I'd suggest disabling the Cast Bars, and Aggro bar under "other."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
ok so i was playing around some more with the interface and somehow i managed to screw something up.... i have some extra bars that popped up(or maybe they are supose to be there? and are just out of place atm) but i have some bars that are tracking my poisons, ready checks, logout, etc that i didnt notice before. heres a picture. http://i.imgur.com/bWUSD.png any idea what addon that is and how do i disable them? because currently they get covered up by the bigger buff bars. also which addon is the castbar? quartz? id like to move it above the combo points because it tends to get covered by the buff tracking bar. thanks.

ok so it seems like someone else had the same problem as me, but i do not have the auras enabled in pitbull and those bars are still there
Edited by Kentii on 9/20/2012 10:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Looks like it may be the generic Quartz buff timer. Just go into Quartz, go to the Buff tab, and click "disable".

Those little bars that appear around besides the Buff ones are the Quartz replacement for the Blizzard ones for Fatigue, Readychecks, The battleground countdown, Breath, etc. If you don't like them, just turn it off or move it.

As for the cast bar, just move it where you want. Since I'm not a caster, it never bothers me that it's behind the buff bars, as neither will be visible at the same time in Combat ever.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
oops sorry. i ment enemy cast bar. but i got it. thank you very much
Edited by Kentii on 9/20/2012 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I didnt have auras on, any other possibilities?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
You guys are confusing me with your identical transmogs... lol

I spent a little time looking, and there are only 3 addons included which can do this. When I turn on Quartz buffs in the menu, it looks nearly identical to that. Just make sure the Buff tab in Quartz is not enabled at all in the Quartz drop down menu.

It isn't Pitbull, as the Pitbull auras are icons below the frame, not bars.

Fortexorcist is already set up, as shown in your Pic, so It isn't the one doing it. So, must be Quartz.

Edit: When you enable/disable this, you have to do /console reloadui for it to go away for good. I just recreated exactly what yours looked like, and it's for sure the Quartz buff timer.
Edited by Blacksad on 9/21/2012 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I absolutely love this UI. I added back a few things that I can't live without, like a 3rd row of buttons and TitanPanel, but everything about this UI is great. My one and only problem is that on any toon that isn't a rogue, I get a bunch of Vuhdo windows open on the left side of the screen. Private Tanks, VuhDo buffwatch, etc. Which profile should VuhDo be on?
Edited by Raax on 9/21/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
It was quartz. Thanks a bunch, I was about to sack the whole ui cuz that was really annoying haha.

I had looked at quartz a bit but missed the buff section of it when i was looking at everything last night trying to get it to go away.

Anyway I love the ui thanks for putting it out there for us!
Reply Quote
Yay Blacksad UI PRO!!

so I have a Q. Do I need to re-DL and set up for the newly included WA additions or is there an export I can import on the DL so I wont need to DL and... yeah you know ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
09/21/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Zalerisa
It was quartz. Thanks a bunch, I was about to sack the whole ui cuz that was really annoying haha.

Np, glad to help. Don't ever sack a UI, there is always a way to get it the way you want. Just have to figure out what the issue is by process of elimination. :)

09/21/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Raax
I absolutely love this UI. I added back a few things that I can't live without, like a 3rd row of buttons and TitanPanel, but everything about this UI is great. My one and only problem is that on any toon that isn't a rogue, I get a bunch of Vuhdo windows open on the left side of the screen. Private Tanks, VuhDo buffwatch, etc. Which profile should VuhDo be on?

The default profile is "10". It will auto switch between 10 and 25 man if it auto detects there are more than 10 people in your party. Just set it to "10" under the tools tab, and check the box at the right for 5 and 10 player groups, then save. You can load up the 25 profile, and check it for 25 man groups, and then save as well. It should detect what your preference is from then on.

I didn't set up a profile for 40 mans, because it just didn't seem important to me.
Edited by Blacksad on 9/21/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Yay Blacksad UI PRO!!

so I have a Q. Do I need to re-DL and set up for the newly included WA additions or is there an export I can import on the DL so I wont need to DL and... yeah you know ;)

I can send you the new stuff Aedrik, but there's a ton of newer Auras, Energy Bar, and a few other odds and ends. It might be more efficient to redownload it, annoying to do as it is, instead of editing in like 20+ new Auras and moving the UI around manually.

PM me on Wowinterface or send me a tell in game, and I can email them to you if you'd prefer not to update everything via DL. Might be more work though.
Edited by Blacksad on 9/21/2012 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Loving the new additions to the UI blacksad :) keep up the awesome work! can't wait to see what you tweek next to make it even cooler!!

Honestly one cool thing i always was very fascinated by that i think would be an amazing addition to your pack would be something from the RealUI that i have not found the name of yet >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc9lNvHkrC8&feature=related

if you start watching at 1:10 it is in the middle of his screen when he is in flight to track if he is going straight, up or down.

But honestly that's just my opinion and it doesnt really matter if you do or not just thought i'd suggest a cool little addon i have found in the past to you :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Ah, right on. Real's UI is really nice, I used to play on the same Server as him a long time back. His is more a minimalist one inspired by flight sim setup almost, so that works with his really well. In mine, It might just look out of place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
haha no worries just thought i'd throw it out there :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
in case anyone is interested in adding the flypitch to there UI here is the download link to the addon :D

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info19863-FlyPitch.html#info
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Any reason why MikScrolling Battle Text won't show up on the addon list after i've placed it in the Interface folder? Also this happens to my clock everytime I exit the game.

http://postimage.org/image/kl19qfsqp/full/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
My clock is the same, actually. lol It's due to the size of the font. If you want to switch it's size, you can in Fonter.

Thing is, the game uses the same fonts for multiple things. So, if you change the font for that, it will in turn change the font for 5 other things you may not have wanted it to. This seemed the lesser of the annoyances when setting it up. You can always just turn off the clock as well.

Mik's should work fine if you go into the Blizz interface and turn back on the scrolling combat text there, as that's what it pulls it's data from. I don't use Mik's, so I have no clue if they're kept it updated or not for the newest patch, which could also be the issue. I keep all my scrolling text turned off because it's annoying, and unnecessarily clutters the screen.

I don't need to see the combat text twice, and I keep the normal text the way it is because it's easy to see when I'm hitting an additional cleave target on the border of cleave range, and aoe purposes what is/isn't in range.

If you prefer it though, it's easy to fix up.
Edited by Blacksad on 9/22/2012 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hmm, my clock looks correct now upon login. Not sure what changed. lol Eh, whatever works.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
This is my first time using this addon, and the most difficult (i usually use curse client) and i like this alot, it helps out in PvP and it isn't too hard on my computers resources, from 104 FPS down to 101

But i cant figure out how to see my Buffs and Debuffs, can anyone show me?
Edited by Kincayd on 9/22/2012 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]