Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
It doesn't do anything outside of Raids. On Cho'gall or various other bosses where they implement a special mechanic power bar, that's where it will appear. Luckily, it uses next to nothing in terms of memory.
The big 4 as far as memory are concerned are:Recount, Weakauras, Vuhdo, and Pitbull. Recount uses more memory than most anything but Vuhdo. Feel free to try turning off what you don't need. You can always turn them back on if need be.
The Energy bar is Weakauras. Just type /wa, go to the Energy Bar aura, and fiddle with the colors if you want to change it.
Edited by Blacksad on 9/24/2012 6:34 PM PDT
For me the combo points were just way to huge (and in the way).
Heres what I changed them to - http://i.imgur.com/jPwOL.jpg
Amazing UI though... with just a few changes it feels tailor-made for my playstyle and rogue
Edited by Reactive on 9/24/2012 7:44 PM PDT
omfg.... i made a monk today and went to go copy all the files to his folder typed the reflux command and now vuhdo and tidy plates is !@#$ed up D: ive tried reinstalling the UI and its still not fixing itself..... wtf D: vuhdo now shows the party/raid and what not on the top left and tidy plates is just completely reconfigured...
1 Human Mage
FANTASTIC UI. Props to you, sir! Couple things (I've tried to run through addon settings but to no success):
1. How do I disable the UI touching the achievements? My achievements with the UI ping, but it's a minimalistic box at the center of my screen. How do I set it back to default? I want my achievements to announce in glamorous fashion :).
2. It appears VuhDo is staying as the default green box with "private tank" and whatnot on there. How do I set it up so it appears exactly as yours does in your screenshots (http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw57526.jpg)?
3. I just noticed this while levelling and I've gone through /pitbull's config: how do I add the target's level to the bar?
Thanks! Your UI is remarkable. Hands down the best I've used.
Thanks, glad you're enjoying the UI:)
1. The addon which skins the various frames is Aurora. Under the interface folder, it has specific folders for each type of thing it skins. If you prefer, you can delete any of these to restore it's normal look. (I suggest backing things up before deleting, just in case.)
2. Go into VuhDo (/vd opt) and choose the profile "10", and save. It will then keep those settings from then on, and will auto switch to 25 when you get more than 10 people in your group.
If you continue to have issues with it, let me know and I'll walk you through how to turn that stuff off.
2. You can go into Pitbull under the "texts" tab, and get level text if you mess around. I left it off because it clutters the frame, and you can see the level of things by the tooltip.
I'll be putting out another final version soon, which has better combo points, cleans up some addons, and (hopefully) loads everything perfectly with an "install" button on load up. I'm waiting until I hit 90 so I can test all the talents out and make sure my stuff works properly for them. I'll keep you guys updated!
Edited by Blacksad on 9/26/2012 3:26 PM PDT
He did make some updates almost 2 weeks ago to add in the energy bar and the anticipation combo pts. What else did you want updated?
I find that the default UI isn't always the best for frame rates etc. There are some UI's that give better performance, not sure about this one even though I get no real difference but I do know others such as TukUI typically are good for that.
Blacksad I still <3 you. Thanks for the awesome work on your UI.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.