[RP] To Devilclaw Outlaws

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sending your finest assassins to kill men like, Saeres, Emzela is an act of war.

The very attack is outrageous.

YOU FILTHY ARROGANT PEASANTS! SURRENDER NOW!YOU'RE A BUNCH OF FILTHY CUT THROATS FOR HIRE!

Who sent you!? ANSWER ME!? Was it that scoundrel of a mage!? Was it Eowynn!? WELL!? ANSWER ME!!
Edited by Ravenhul on 9/14/2012 8:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*Indulges in some Crystalized Mana Residue*

*for a moment, his eyes roll to the back of his head*

YES! YOU HEARD ME!? Peasants! ALL OF YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You'll pay!
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
Easy on the Residue there Elf...you'll find a blade in your back soon enough.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sending your finest assassins to kill men like, Saeres, Emzela is an act of war.

The very attack is outrageous.

YOU FILTHY ARROGANT PEASANTS! SURRENDER NOW!YOU'RE A BUNCH OF FILTHY CUT THROATS FOR HIRE!

Who sent you!? ANSWER ME!? Was it that scoundrel of a mage!? Was it Eowynn!? WELL!? ANSWER ME!!

Big words for a crossdressing fairy........ *unfolds the hit list given to him by Ottavia and finds the name of the loud mouthed fairy*

Perfect..... I'll skip straight to him...
Edited by Voga on 9/15/2012 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
09/15/2012 11:21 PMPosted by Voga
Perfect..... I'll skip straight to him...

Now now, the boss gave you a list with an order. In my opinion you should give the others a swift killing to reach this...elf...faster. Save the pleasantries for this fool.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
To be fair, you came and ran amok in Darkshire for a very long time. Now what are we supposed to do about that? Just let it go? I think not.
Reply Quote
42 Human Mage
I'm just an old man, but I have seen much in my life.

This madness needs to stop.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]