MoP Prot Gear Guide

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Any reason why you didn't include pvp gear? Some of the pieces (helm, cloak, ring), are very good and will be best in slot until Heart of Fear comes out. I can get item links for them if you need.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was trying for a PVE gear guide so i didnt even bother looking at pvp gear. I was thinking of pvp stats as a waste in pve. But I do have 2 reserves left so i could add those in if you want.
Edited by Celyndrashad on 9/19/2012 2:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
With the changes to pvp gear, the pvp only stats don't use any of the item budget.

Take Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Helm for example. Very good item especially since there are no epic helms until HoF/ToES.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Cool adding them give me a bit okay?

And THANK YOU for bringing that to my attention =D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Take your time. This guide is amazing, and will definitely help me and others out. Looks like it was quite the undertaking.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
And done.

Thank you again!

Also adding the PVP items made me aware of another Stealth change i need to make. Ill be doing that in a moment >.>
Edited by Celyndrashad on 9/19/2012 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
how is this not stickied yet?

bump :p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry this guide was WAY more work than i thought. Im too worn out to do a ret version. Maybe Kaite will?

Not likely. =( I don't care about ret enough to do one for it. Sorry rets! Maybe... maybe later. >.>

Oh, and sticky requested already. Yay.
Edited by Kaitelynn on 9/20/2012 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumping for MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump for all those pallies hitting 90
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The most useful part of the guide for me was what comes from what reputation. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Great guide. Requested sticky.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If tanks are looking for the crafted 350 gear I can make the Helm, Chest, Shoulders, Pants and Gloves. Just hit me up. Also can do your enchants!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]