[H-RP/PvP] Dragonmaw Vanguard 5.0+

90 Night Elf Priest
((
Firstly apologies for the horribad photo edit. I'm at work and have no viable software to work my magic. Which I assure you I do have some... magic that is.
))

http://i.imgur.com/y5n85pp.jpg

Moonglow

There will be blood.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee151/Geaux_Photo/milkshakelarger.jpg

BLOOD OF THE BERRY DRINKERS!! HERE HERE! I AGREE!!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33993371.jpg
Reply Quote
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33993663.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33994321.jpg
Reply Quote
A new week, a new opportunity to join our ranks. Visit our website to find out about our new upcoming Guild/Player Bounty System, RBG's, Areana, WPvP and RP events.

If you have any questions about who we are or what we do please feel free to contact a Warlord in game, visit our community site vanguardgaming.com or read this testimony from one of our recent recruits.

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it. - Joethenewguy
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Where do the moonglow people hang out? I haven't beem able to find them in the wild.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Dravot
Hey where are the gnome women at?

You rang?

Moonglow
Reply Quote
Perhaps you have not applied because you doubt yourself.

"I'm no hero," you say softly, looking down at your soft, comfortable shoes, scuffing the dirt beneath you and hoping not to be noticed. "I wish only to fish in peace, and perform menial mindless tasks for meager amounts of coin and pretty trinkets." To this Mordrok says

BAH!

And then Mordrok spits on the ground in preparation of a MIGHTY SPEECH!

YOU are better than that! YOU are a proud warrior of THE HORDE! Your steely resolve was forged in FIRE AND BLOOD, not just any blood but THE BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES. They did not give it willingly, no! YOU TOOK IT. BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST! How have you survived so long in a world ravaged by war with fearsome foes around every corner waiting to CRUSH YOU?! HOW ARE YOU STILL UNCRUSHED?!

Because you are a hero.

Now be a hero with a SWEET TABARD.

vanguardgaming.com
Reply Quote
Perhaps you have not applied because you doubt yourself.

"I'm no hero," you say softly, looking down at your soft, comfortable shoes, scuffing the dirt beneath you and hoping not to be noticed. "I wish only to fish in peace, and perform menial mindless tasks for meager amounts of coin and pretty trinkets." To this Mordrok says

BAH!

And then Mordrok spits on the ground in preparation of a MIGHTY SPEECH!

YOU are better than that! YOU are a proud warrior of THE HORDE! Your steely resolve was forged in FIRE AND BLOOD, not just any blood but THE BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES. They did not give it willingly, no! YOU TOOK IT. BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST! How have you survived so long in a world ravaged by war with fearsome foes around every corner waiting to CRUSH YOU?! HOW ARE YOU STILL UNCRUSHED?!

Because you are a hero.

Now be a hero with a SWEET TABARD.

vanguardgaming.com

This is all true, and I know it because if there is one thing I have learned, the Mighty Son of the Horde's shield is big enough for me to hide behind it!
Reply Quote
We are rounding out our RBG units and we could trying to fill the ranks of some of the classes/spec that we seem to be short on. We unusually can fill any role with an alt but below is a list of classes that we do not have a member playing on their main character as their main spec.

Heals
Resto Druid
Another Holy Palyes

Ranged DPS
Balance Druid
Another Frost Mage
Another Warlocks (Aff/Demo)
Elem Shaman

Melee DPS
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman

Tank
Blood DK
Guardian Druid
Another Prot Warrior

If you would like to fill one of these roles or plan on playing one of these specs in 5.2 stop by our site check us out. vanguardgaming.com

If you do not see your class/role listed above don't fret. We are always looking for exceptional applicants. We would encourage you to submit an application as well.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Mature rp-friendly pvp players looking for a home on the horde need look no further.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Feleth leaped off the back of her drake of the north wind, landing with a squelching noise in a horrible mass of mud and gods-knew-what-else. She stared in distaste at her now ruined fine leather boots and handed the reins of her drake to the nearest slack-jawed peon.

Bloodgulch didn't look as busy as usual. In fact it looked almost like a skeleton crew manning it. Almost all dark-skinned orcs of the Dragonmaw Clan proper as opposed to the mixed races of the Vanguard. She kicked some muck off her boot and looked at the peon.

"Bring a herald to announce me to the Warlords."

"Uhhhhh... Heruld?"

"Ugh. Never mind." She picked her way through the muck towards an older looking orc grunt in worn mail. "Grunt. Take me to the Warlords!"

He gave her a long sour look, hefted his great war axe over his shoulder and spit out of the side of him mouth into the dirt "They aint here elf."

She glared at the orc and then smiled slyly, reaching into a satchel held at her side and bringing out a sheet of parchment brimming with seals and signatures.

"Well orc, my name is Feleth Pilton, representing High Examiner Bloodwatcher of the Reliquary and given honorary rank of Warlord in Dragonmae Vanguard as signed here by Warlord Zaela and Warchieff Hellscream. Now I ask you: Where is everyone?"

The grunt stood up a bit straighter, especially as other grunts and peons were now looking at them. "Forgive me Warlord. The bulk of the Vanguard are stationed in Pandaria, fighting Alliance and other strange things."

"And Zeala?"

"Warlord Zaela is in Orgrimmar while the Warchief is in Pandaria."

The screams of a drake interrupted him. Feleth looked over at the talon binders training the willful beasts. There may not be as large a guard, but it looked like the dragonbinding was all still proceeding as normal.

"Hellscream demands more drakes for the war" added the grunt, "we've been training 'em as quick as we can."

"No Alliance troubles?"

"Not since we built the Devilclaw graveyard out back haha." The grunt guffawed and many of the other orcs smiled and laughed as well.

Things appeared well in hand here. She turned from the grunt without saying anything else, ripping the reins from the startled peons grip.

"As you were then. It looks like I have to travel through the mists to Pandaria now." she kicked at the sides of the drake, making it howl and then take off into the air, mighty wings pinioning and groaning. She turned its head roughly toward Dragonmaw Port and flew from the site of numerous battles during the Cataclysm.

The old orc grunt watched as she flew further and further away until the drake and rider were no longer visible. "Ayup." and he went back to leaning against the post for a much needed nap.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Mostly Moonglow Bootleggers can be found on the beaches of Krasrang. It's not uncommon to also hear of sightings of them near the Horde Honor Vendors.

If one must really know, our 'main base of operations' is located at Menethil Harbor. Yes, the flooded port. It's still functional - for those who may be unawares. And it's beautiful this time of year.

Please come pay us a visit and we will crack open a fresh case of Moonglow for my favorite Vanguard!

Fair warning,.. my mates get a touch rowdy and tend to hit things with their swords after a few drinks... and.. well.. you know,.. when they see a Hordie slinking about.

Moonglow
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Time for another trip to Menethil!
Reply Quote
None of you know Mordrok like I do. Not you! Not you! Not you! Not you! Not nobody knows Mordrok like I do. No one! I can't even tell you what we've been through, cause we made a pact more important than blood. What I can tell you is this; this is not Mordrok's first marriage.There was a !@#$% in Darkshore a couple of years ago...

...for the rest of the story visit vanguardgaming.com
Edited by Kreauxm on 2/4/2013 7:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((
bump for some awesome hordies!

Specially the Oat eatin' kind.

)) Moonglow
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We are rounding out our RBG units and we could trying to fill the ranks of some of the classes/spec that we seem to be short on. We unusually can fill any role with an alt but below is a list of classes that we do not have a member playing on their main character as their main spec.

Heals
Resto Druid
Another Holy Palyes

Ranged DPS
Balance Druid
Another Frost Mage
Another Warlocks (Aff/Demo)
Elem Shaman

Melee DPS
Enhance Shaman

Tank
Blood DK
Guardian Druid
Another Prot Warrior

If you would like to fill one of these roles or plan on playing one of these specs in 5.2 stop by our site check us out. vanguardgaming.com

If you do not see your class/role listed above don't fret. We are always looking for exceptional applicants. We would encourage you to submit an application as well.

Update
Reply Quote
Bulletin: Thirsty Marmots Invade Moonglow Operations, Kill Rodneyrocker

Dragonmaw Vanguard, your number one objective information source on the dangers of Moonglow, has revealed a frightening new secret from the underbelly of Moonglow bootlegging operations. Our sources indicate that vermin have invaded the heart of Alliance moonglow stores; drinking, pillaging and contaminating thousands of barrels of the otherwise already dangerous beverage. So far one casualty has been reported due to free-roaming drunken marmots, with many more sure to come.

Refrain from drinking Moonglow at all costs. Risk of vermin disease is high, with many beverage drinkers exhibiting symptoms of nausea, hair loss, and cognitive impairment. Please contact an accredited Dragonmaw representative if you have further information on this breaking story.

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2h4vkty.jpg
Caption: It appears that the marmot has stolen his helmet. Awwwwwwrrr is so cuuuute.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
RODNEY ROCKER WAS FORCED TREK A DISTANCE THAT NO RODNEY ROCKER HAS TREKKED BEFORE.

TWICE.

RODNEY ROCKER QUESTION'S: WHY BUILD A GREAT WALL BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS RIGHTFUL BODY!?!?! WHY, PANDAS!?!?! ANSWER ME THIS! ALMOST EVERY LITTLE THING CAN AND WILL LITERALLY FLY OVER YOUR WALL WITH GREAT BIG WINGS FROM A DARGON. THE ONLY THING Y'ALL PANDAS ARE KEEPING OUT ARE GHOSTS! AND RODNEY THINKS Y'ALL SHAN'T BE SO SCURRED OF GHOSTS CAUSE THEY ALREADY BE DEAD. HOW YOU LIKE THEM LOGIC PANDAS!?!?!

GET SOME!

Moonglow
Edited by Rodneyrocker on 2/5/2013 11:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I too share Rodney Rocker's concern with the fat bear peoples' engineering decisions, if not his ... volume.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Vaporelli adjusts his belt buckle.

DMV, join today, drive legally tomorrow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]