[H-RP/PvP] Dragonmaw Vanguard 5.0+

04/27/2013 04:20 AMPosted by Scabbies
We are a mere post away from page 23 people!

Shush. Moonglow
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Please! I am the best Cowadin this side of the barn yard!
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Fun times tonight.

http://i.imgur.com/qSYDtgR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3P81XDE.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I can't have a bull fight. I'm a lady Tauren.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
With the blood from my body
I could start my own still
Edited by Scabbies on 4/29/2013 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Fun times tonight.

http://i.imgur.com/qSYDtgR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3P81XDE.jpg

my sexiness is blinding in above pictures ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*Dreaux thrusts a dagger through the recruitment parchment piercing the tip through the back of the announcement board making sure it's place is in front to be seen by all.

"No one wants to read these tales of woe of how someone was killed by another. Let them read the tales of Glory and Honor of the Dragonmaw Vanguard under the watchful eye of Warlord Zaela!"

*Dreaux looks over at Maaha, sucking in his oat filled gut while sticking out his chest

"How you doooooing?"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Dreaux looks over at Maaha, sucking in his oat filled gut while sticking out his chest"How you doooooing?"

If I can go out on a limb here, and I think it would be safe to speak for the server as a whole here, but, No one wants to see that..

No one..

None..

in related news, Some people are now refering to DMV as Umbrella Corp :) Well at least for this post, Im sure its a fad and will fade out

Yeah that was a nice stelth bump
Reply Quote
Do you seek to aid the true and loyal Horde?
Do you have the STRENGTH and ENDURANCE to stay true to your Warchief and battle the Alliance wherever they lurk?
Do you have the WILL to remain true while traitors hide among the ranks of the Horde and whisper of rebellion just like the debased Twilight cult did?

FOR THE DRAGONMAW
FOR HELLSCREAM
FOR HONOR
FOR THE HORDE
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
*Dreaux looks over at Maaha, sucking in his oat filled gut while sticking out his chest

"How you doooooing?"

You know how hard it is to get your groove on with the spirit of your great grandmother watching over you?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What's the Umbrella Corp?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Do you seek to aid the true and loyal Horde?
Do you have the STRENGTH and ENDURANCE to stay true to your Warchief and battle the Alliance wherever they lurk?
Do you have the WILL to remain true while traitors hide among the ranks of the Horde and whisper of rebellion just like the debased Twilight cult did?

FOR THE DRAGONMAW
FOR HELLSCREAM
FOR HONOR
FOR THE HORDE

Bah garrosh is a fool. He acts like a sulking fool on draenor, then sends you to die in borean, if not for saurfang your character would of been yet another slave of the lich king. Garrosh showed some honor in stonetalon then showed his foolishness in twilight highlands, ordering the air support away which left the zepplins undefended. Ontop of that he tried to assassinate your tribe's leader and now has your fellow trolls under martial law!
Reply Quote
Darkspear rebels are no fellows to me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
To the top.

www.vanguardgaming.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
"How was da patrol this evenin' Viz?" Graatch asked enthusiastically.

"It was a patrol. Nothin' special 'bout it." Viz returned coldly.

"Dat ain't what I'm hearin'. I heard ya may have found some info 'bout ya bruddah. Dat he may be alive and here in Pandaria!" the death knight was practically screaming now.

Viz, whose frustration was at a boiling point, pounced towards the unsuspecting death knight. Mid-flight Viz shifted into that of a giant grizzled bear. Hitting the death knight square in the chest with his front paws, Viz pushed him to the ground. Staring at Graatch... snout to nose... the druid let out a low growl, then turned and walked back to his bunk. Shifting back into his less intimidating troll form before sitting.

"Sorry Vizelik. Just thought you'd be excited 'bout findin' yer bruddah" Graatch said while dusting himself off. "Yer lucky I didn't feel like tearing yer hut up. If I woulda.. it'd have been a bad day for joo!"

"Sorry 'bout all dat Graatch. Just don't be seein' da point of gettin' hopes up when I ain't seen Luzlek since he came to dis place."

"He'll show up. He always be runnin' off and den showin' back up. He'll find his way to da Dragonmaw just like you and I did."

Sighing heavily the druid glanced out his window, "Hopefully yer right, and if ya are. I'd start feelin' sorry for him 'cause when I find him... he's gonna get it!"

The two trolls erupted in laughter as Graatch grabbed his stash of Moonglow and passed some to the druid.
Edited by Vizelik on 5/14/2013 2:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
DMV, guild of Shoenice. Well, basically....
Reply Quote
Zoula sat and stared at the chest for a long moment. She had vowed not to use it anymore. But this dealing with the Darkspear and Gor'Watha... Talking the talk was one thing, but she wasn't sure if she could really walk the walk when it came time to fight troll against troll. Horde against Horde.

Sighing she opened the battered chest with a creak and looked at the mask sitting inside. An old voodoo mask, scarred and damaged lay amid a pile of cloth. She could already feel the presence(s) trapped within it broiling to the surface, reaching out to her.

Picking it up she moved her senses deep within it, sensing the corrupted shell of a spirit bound within the mask with great difficulty that night in Shadowmoon Valley. Also the pure spirit behind that. The one she wanted. Even a trace of the blood elf Magister that had once temporarily used the mask as a phylactery.

To make sure she didn't lose herself in the spirits power again she would need a lengthily ritual. One that would require much Mojo to accomplish. And among the many resources of the Dragonmaw Clan, mojo was not one of them. She didn't relish the thought of explaining needing access to Sen'jin to the Kor'Kron, and the Alliance and Mogu fighting the Zandalari would make it difficult...

Where... Zul'Ferrack? No... A smile crept on her face. Zul'Gurub. Yes, Gor'Watha had been suspected of stealing supplies right under the noses of the Kor'kron in Orgrimmar. This would be a nice way to repay the favour to those traitors to the Warchief!

She ran her calloused fingers over the detail of the scarred mask. The "loa" of Zuluhed would give her the determination to see things through.
Reply Quote
If you're looking for a stable, mature guild that doesn't feel the need to spam the forums when they win or lose, check out www.vanguardgaming.com

;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Zoula! What is best in life?
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their livestock. "
...Zoula, you sick f*#k.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]