[H-RP/PvP] Dragonmaw Vanguard 5.0+

90 Night Elf Priest
THE TIME HAS COME, HORDE.

This war cannot be won through diplomacy. These ridiculous fat bears will not be subjugated by Alliance tomfoolery. This fertile new land, THIS DELICIOUS GREEN FRUIT RIPE FOR THE PLUCKING, will not house the Horde War Machine unless we TAKE it by RIGHT OF CONQUEST.

The Vanguard needs troops! If you think you have what it takes to fight alongside our honorable heroes then COME FORTH AND BE JUDGED.

Hello Mordrok. How's MommaMordrok been? I brought her cookies the other weekend. She patted me on the head and told me I was a good little human.

((Hehe. Glad your back!))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you are reading this post then you are most likely looking for a laid back, drama free, PvP oriented Guild that has a very unique Orc Warrior in it. We are that Guild.

www.vanguardgaming.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

This war cannot be won through diplomacy. These ridiculous fat bears will not be subjugated by Alliance tomfoolery. This fertile new land, THIS DELICIOUS GREEN FRUIT RIPE FOR THE PLUCKING, will not house the Horde War Machine unless we TAKE it by RIGHT OF CONQUEST.

The Vanguard needs troops! If you think you have what it takes to fight alongside our honorable heroes then COME FORTH AND BE JUDGED.

HOW ON AZEROTH DID I MISS THE TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF MORDROK!!!

ALL hai--- err.. I mean,.. Welcome back!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Well, well, look who finally shows up...so...I take it that the languorous life of retirement, and nubile Night Elf female druids in gossamer gowns dancing like blood elves finally awoke the "What the hell have I become?!?" in you eh...so...how much of a diet to Mama put you on so you could squeeze back into that armor of yours?

((welcome back Mordrok...good to see the son of the horde come out of retirement!))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We have given Mordrok reports that we believe we have found one of his offspring. He is on a campagin to find the one that we call Rikko. I think that the Hozen were not prepared for his arrival....
Reply Quote

*glares at the elf*

"Your filth is what SPURNED my son from Azeroth. By the WARGS of.Hellfire I will crush your fragile skull if I see you !@#$le anything in the direction of my son!"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

*glares at the elf*

"Your filth is what SPURNED my son from Azeroth. By the WARGS of.Hellfire I will crush your fragile skull if I see you !@#$le anything in the direction of my son!"

Sacré bleu...Madam Dycern pris en flagrant délit!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You absolutely must get Mordrok his inevitable High Warlord title.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
unabashed bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanksgiving is over and I have finished my nap. Back on the Recruitment trail.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
TREMBLE PUNY ALLIANCE

Now that Mordrok has finished completing tedious fetching tasks for the fat bear people IT IS TIME TO RAIN DESTRUCTION upon the weak and pathetic humans that still dare to show their pinched pink faces on Mordrok's new island.

The Vanguard still seeks brothers-in-arms for glorious conquest! SUIT UP TODAY and bring honor to your Horde! LOK'TAR!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
11/28/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Mordrok
Now that Mordrok has finished completing tedious fetching tasks for the fat bear people

OOC: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Since your are done all your errands does this mean you'll have time to play, Mordrok?

/wink
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Since your are done all your errands does this mean you'll have time to play, Mordrok?

/wink

Hey you purply long-eared pajama sock...we, the we being the Horde, just got him back in his armor after some...um..."refitting" of certain parts...those parts being the waist, and leggings as the diet we had him on needs more time to reach those...uh...well, deposits, so he doesn't need you to lure him back to your vicious den of sweet delicacies and feasty delights.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior

/wink

There is NEVER time for play! WAR is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

That said, Mordrok does enjoy an occasional bloody stroll along the oil-soaked beaches of Krasarang, which you are welcome to come and be chopped during.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Oh Mordrok, you flirt! I'd be happy to come with you. But I don't think your mother or the Horde would approve of your flagrant invite at chopping - you did mean to.. uhh.. you know, with the long thing?

Oh my! Shall we meet at dusk! I'm sure your skin looks so masculine in the setting sun!

Hey you purply long-eared pajama sock...we, the we being the Horde, just got him back in his armor after some...um..."refitting" of certain parts...those parts being the waist, and leggings as the diet we had him on needs more time to reach those...uh...well, deposits, so he doesn't need you to lure him back to your vicious den of sweet delicacies and feasty delights.

I promise not to feed him any sweets!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/29/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Dycern
Oh my! Shall we meet at dusk! I'm sure your skin looks so masculine in the setting sun!

/facepalm

/sigh....there is just no getting through to you Night Elfs is there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*the Tauren Warstomps. "FOCUS MORDROK! FOCUS!"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I don't know how he can focus at all what with all the gnomes getting stuck on that ridiculous new purple mohawk he's been sporting.
Reply Quote
Looking for a guild with people that don't suck and aren't jerks (mostly)?
Apply today for this increasingly rare combination!

www.vanguardgaming.com

And Mordrok, what have we told you about flirting with that elven floozy?
Edited by Zoula on 12/2/2012 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]