[H-RP/PvP] Dragonmaw Vanguard 5.0+

86 Blood Elf Paladin
Mordrok is my personal hero. Once you let his words temper your soul.. Well I don't like talking about it if you don't mind.
Reply Quote
Are you a PvP Healer or PvP Tank looking for a new home? Are you a person splitting time between multiple games and is looking for a single community to call home? Are you reading this thread? If so, vanguardgaming.com.
Reply Quote
Mordrok's armor is slowly upgrading.

THERE WILL BE NO SURVIVORS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
'Floozy?!' Pfft. I assure you I am perfectly respectable!

Mordrok! My mates have sent word that you were in the wilds the other night. Traversing the beach and smashing just as you said you would be! Sadly I was indisposed with some other duties and wasn't able to make it! Please send word next time you are down there and I'll be sure to make an appearance!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Mordrok! My mates have sent word that you were in the wilds the other night. Traversing the beach and smashing just as you said you would be! Sadly I was indisposed with some other duties and wasn't able to make it! Please send word next time you are down there and I'll be sure to make an appearance!

"Duties" with your "mates". I see how it is with you loose females.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This thread has too much Mordrok and not enough oats! Perhaps if it had Mordrok doing something with the oats it would be that much better.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Let's get back to the goats. I joined for the goats, after all.

I WAS PROMISED GOATS.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
12/04/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Xzequor
This thread has too much Mordrok

((.....wait......theres such a thing?))
Edited by Dargarok on 12/4/2012 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
12/04/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Dargarok

Actually there's not, but one should not overlook the countless other bits of awesomeness harbored by Dragonmaw Vanguard.

Did I mention the goats?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/04/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Dargarok

You don't live with they guy!
Reply Quote
Oatmeal, Oat cookies, Oat snack-bars, Oat bread, Oat muffins, Oat, Oats, OATS!

There is so much to do with Oats...I like feeding them to goats...cute little goats, here little goat...want some oats?
Reply Quote
Hmmm. I don't think I've ever seen a goat in WoW. Well, Space Goats I suppose...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
There are many goats in Pandaria. There are even three different goat mounts.

YES.

AT LAST.

MY DREAM OF MOUNTING A GOAT HAS COME TRUE.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

"Duties" with your "mates". I see how it is with you loose females.

There are many goats in Pandaria. There are even three different goat mounts.

YES.

AT LAST.

MY DREAM OF MOUNTING A GOAT HAS COME TRUE.

And I see how it is with you, kind sir. ;)

/bump for DMV!
Reply Quote

Now that Mordrok has finished completing tedious fetching tasks for the fat bear people

I am not fat, I am festively plump for the holidays.

You, Mordrok, are spherical.
Reply Quote
We just received a fresh shipment of Oat Stuffed Goats. We will have a Guild Feast at the Landfall in Karasong Wilds soon. Stop by and have a beer or twelve.
Edited by Dreaux on 12/7/2012 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
We were honored to see some old faces rejoin our efforts as well as the fresh recruits that have taken the banner of the Dragonmaw Vanguard with them as they charge into battle. They have fought bravely and with great honor.

If you are looking for a place to call home that has a hankering for PvP and RP then we may be the place for you.
Reply Quote
Tonight some Veterans of the Dragonmaw Vanguard took our latest batch of recruits to storm the beaches of the Karasong Wilds and we were impressed with the resilience and resolve that these new brethren possess. Come join our ranks as we fight the Alliance and their Elite Forces.

www.vanguardgaming.com

((All Classes and Specs are free to apply but we could really use a few more healers.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/07/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Dreaux
We just received a fresh shipment of Oat Stuffed Goats. We will have a Guild Feast at the Landfall in Karasong Wilds soon. Stop by and have a beer or twelve.

We cleared some nice beachfront tonight in Krasarang for the Guild Feast! Let us all delight in the Oats of our labor.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I missed out on the oat party at the beach?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]