[H-RP/PvP] Dragonmaw Vanguard 5.0+

90 Blood Elf Paladin
No, we were just clearing up the rabble from the beach and putting a couple of picnic tables out! We might have forgotten to fence it off though so we might have to re-clear and re-table before the Feast o' Oats.
Reply Quote
Our numbers grew by two last night. The word on the street is that our newest recruits have acquired the location of the Alliance Oats Surplus Silo. Many Panda's were killed to bring us this information.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I have been to said surplus silo, and sadly it is now empty. The Thunderhoof Clan from Venture Co. visited me and promptly ate all the oats when I let is slip that I knew where they were. Sorry, we will have to make a trip to Westfall now if we are to get more oats.
Reply Quote
We must secure greater numbers in order to march upon the heavily fortified farm in Westfall while maintaining the small peice of ocean front property that we have secured in the Karasong Wild.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
And don't forget our holdings in Twilight Highlands. We can't so easily abandon that area less the dwarfs move back in. Nasty, stinky, rotten dwarfs.
Edited by Xzequor on 12/12/2012 7:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I propose an evangelical visit to the dwarfs of the Twilight Highlands, so that we might ask them to volunteer themselves to us so we might mind-control them into the Maw of Madness for the pleasure of the Old Ones, who will then bless us with oats.
Reply Quote
That is brilliant Dravot! Oh by the way did you realize as of right at this moment your Acheivement points are 12345 on 12/12/12 @ 12:12PM CST?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/12/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Dreaux
That is brilliant Dravot! Oh by the way did you realize as of right at this moment your Acheivement points are 12345 on 12/12/12 @ 12:12PM CST?

Party in the Highlands tonight to celebrate?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*HORDE SMASH!*

...errr...

/bumb
Reply Quote
The Dragonmaw Vanguard wants WPvP, RBG's and YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mordrok built some castles on the beaches of Krasarang Wilds with Alliance bones tonight. We tried to stop him but... you know... Orcs. *shrug*

Come join us!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Mordrok's army is growing. Are you doing your part?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If you’re looking for a guild full of people who know how to have fun, while keeping it respectful, with zero drama… if you’re looking for a guild that has events throughout the week… if you’re tired of having to switch guilds because of inactivity, or because of switching games… check out our community, which spans across several different games. It is the last guild you’ll ever have to join. We stick together, we push to be competitive in everything we do, but we always keep things in perspective.

After one night of WPvP with us, you will have laughed constantly while on our VoIP servers, and you will also have felt multiple moments of being fiercely proud to be part of this top notch group of gamers, and more importantly, friends.

If this sounds like something you’re looking for in gaming? Please check us out:

www.vanguardgaming.com

Blood and Fire!
Reply Quote
*the Warrior removes his axe from the skull of the fallen Dwarf and turns to the onlooking crowd of spectators.

Join the Dragonmaw Vanguard. We really are a friendly lot unless of course you are a Dwarf.
Reply Quote
Last Night the Dragonmaw Vanguard dispatched a force to repel the assault on Orgrimmar but when we arrived the troublemakers had already left. Obviously, the sight of a Mordrok lead force of bloodthirsty Vanguard drove the Alliance intruders from the gates of the city without even a swing of an axe.

The evening excursion was was not a total loss of time. The Dragonmaw Vanguard gathered a few Orcs from Clan Stormfist and sought out Alliance to slay in the Gulch of Warsong and Alterac Valley. Many axes were swung.

((Clutch Hex <3))

If you would like to join the Dragonmaw Vanguard on our next excursion stop by say "Hi" at vanguardgaming.com. We are looking for all classes and roles but Healers and PvP Tanks will get an extra ration of ale at Guild events.
Reply Quote
If you’re looking for a guild full of people who know how to have fun, while keeping it respectful, with zero drama… if you’re looking for a guild that has events throughout the week… if you’re tired of having to switch guilds because of inactivity, or because of switching games… check out our community, which spans across several different games. It is the last guild you’ll ever have to join. We stick together, we push to be competitive in everything we do, but we always keep things in perspective.

After one night of WPvP with us, you will have laughed constantly while on our VoIP servers, and you will also have felt multiple moments of being fiercely proud to be part of this top notch group of gamers, and more importantly, friends.

If this sounds like something you’re looking for in gaming? Please check us out:

www.vanguardgaming.com

Blood and Fire!

I heard you might be someone to talk to about getting a shipment of tasty beverages........

specifically, I heard you now bathe in Moonglow?
Reply Quote
We stand together, or we die alone!

Apply to the Dragonmaw Vanguard, Horde! We will mold you into the MIGHTY WARRIOR you know in your heart you truly are.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
halp halp mordrok is molding me into something and won't let me out

halp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
halp halp mordrok is molding me into something and won't let me out

halp

Distract him with some bones to build a castle with!
Reply Quote
* the stone faced warrior clears his throat, tired from the long days of shouting Battle Cries on the fields of blood. Hoarse from his most recent victory, he gives it is best shot as he proclaims that the Dragonmaw Vanguard is still recruiting. The warrior's fierce voice echo's throughout the land, making even the bravest of Alliance tremble at the storm of sound approaching them.

I was tired of my Guild, we'd been together too long.
Like a worn-out recording, of a favorite song.
So while they lay there inactive, I read a thread in bed.
And in the realm forum, there was this letter I read:

"If you like Moonberry Juice, and bringing the pain.
If you're not into dargons, if you have half-a-brain.
If you like slaying alliance at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.
I'm the Guild you've looked for, visit vanguardgaming.com, and escape."

I didn't think about my Guild, I know that sounds kind of mean.
But me and my old Guild, had fallen into the same old dull routine.
So I went to vanguardgaming.com, and submitted an app.
And though I'm nobody's poet, I thought it didn't make me sound like a sap.

"Yes, I like slaying Alliance, and bringing the pain.
I'm not much into dargons, I am into World PvP campaigns.
I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon, and cut through all this red tape.
At a beach in Karasong Wilds, where we'll plan our escape."

So I waited with high hopes, then the Dragonmaw Vanguard walked in the place.
I knew their Battle Cry in an instant, I could see the victory in their face.
I charged into battle and slayed the zerg attacking them, and they said, "Oh, it's you."
And we laughed for a moment, and I said, "I am here to FITE too"..

"So if you like Moonberry Juice, and bringing the pain.
And the rush of a victory after a World PvP campaign.
If you like slaying Alliance, in the dunes of the cape.
You're the recruit that we've looked for, come to vanguardgaming.com and escape."

*grabs a Pina Colada and drinks it furiously with the strength of a 1000 Orc ancestors before him.
Edited by Drageaux on 12/21/2012 9:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]