Returning Player LF Guild

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey There!

Not really all that good at these things but, here goes:

I've been playing WoW off an on since launch years ago. Started out on Warsong as Alliance with my old SC/D2/WC3 guild from battle.net and kinda drifted around for a while. I've played pretty much every class over the years and have performed most of the raid functions. The guy you're looking at is my current main after returning, melee dps, but I can easily level anything up as a main as needed. Not really picky about what role I fill just looking to enjoy the game.

On the personal side, I'm 28 and am currently a full-time student (GI Bill) with a part-time job. I'm a West Coaster with most of my friends on the East Coast (why I'm on this server in particular) and would prefer a West Coast guild as I figure that would be easier on me to make planned events. Anyways, I'm on frequently so hit me in-game or reply here and what not.

Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]