Jingo Cell seriously still around

90 Blood Elf Priest
So its been awhile since we did anything, but thats what the new expansion is all about. I've been the interim GM for Jingo while Jeq is away in the wilderness, along with other officers like Tehsizz and Livash and Exi who might all come back. So its just been me and a few others kicking the tires the last several months. But with Mists coming out I want to revive this once good guild, and especially to invite anyone who has been a part of it over the years and missed it like me. When its been a real fun place to play with other wackjobs. And then Jeq will come back and all will prosper. Well that is my big plan anyways.

I mean what other guilds have been around since Vanilla? We gotta keep it going! I hope to restore some of what this guild has been before.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'll get you Jingo Cell...and your little dog too!
Reply Quote
keep it strong
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]