<Korrupt> 6/13 Heroic Throne Of Thunder

90 Worgen Mage
In a very nice, and peaceful statement i'd like to make:

You guys killed Heroic Elegon on a sunday :)

Free bump too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Friday 16:00 server time. - 19:00 server time
Saturday 15:00 server time - 18:00 server time.
(those are the usual times.)

As stated previously, those are our normal times... e.g. if for some reason members cant make a given Friday or Saturday and/or raid times need to be cut a day for reasons xyz... we accommodate by shifting times / days / etc...
I'm sure you can appreciate that logic just like i appreciated that free bump :D. love you too.
Edited by Rhiannora on 1/23/2013 6:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/20/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Mundo
Yep. We're a casual raiding guild... can't do more than 6hrs because of this damn debuff called [Employment].

K, just wanted to make sure for the official thread that all that extra time we've caught you raiding isn't part of your actual schedule, not that we aren't sometimes guilty of the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/16/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Chaingirl
Hey can I get your actual raid times for the thread? I know you guys aren't actually only raiding 6 hours a week.

Well aint this ironic.... You guys forgot to mention you raid on Thursdays as well :p
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
It actually is ironic.

We wiped so much on our two normal raid days, we decided to run terrace to gear up 2 people. It was one measely hour. Think of it like the guild running a LFR. Except not :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
01/23/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Chaingirl
Yep. We're a casual raiding guild... can't do more than 6hrs because of this damn debuff called [Employment].

K, just wanted to make sure for the official thread that all that extra time we've caught you raiding isn't part of your actual schedule, not that we aren't sometimes guilty of the same thing.
lolwut
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

You guys killed Heroic Elegon on a sunday :)

You guys killed Heroic Kings on a Thursday
You guys killed Heroic Blade Lord on a Thursday
You guys killed Heroic Elegon on a Saturday
You guys killed Heroic Gara'jal on a Saturday
You guys killed Heroic Stone Guard on a Thursday
You guys killed Sha on a Monday

And the list goes on and on... So uhm.... yeah.
On the Saturday we had our last 5 wipes at 1-3Million HP on Elegon... no way were we gonna wait the following week. ROLL CALL! Emergency raid.

I'm sure you guys have done the same thing with ALL those heroic progression kills. Any guild that is not willing to go outside their NORMAL raid schedule to kill something isn't serious about progression.

So Chaingirl... no need to be so sour, we love you. But it's not prudent to bash a guild for 1 or 2 raids outside the normal schedule when you have done more than triple that amount yourself.

P.S. Bumpity bump bump...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Fun Facts Friday morning edition!

I was in for the first kill of heroic kings. dated 1/16. Thats a "wednesday"
I was online on standby, but not in for guild first blade lord(i sat cause we had crybaby central) - that was done on a "wednesday"(dated 1/09)
I was in for first kill of heroic Elegon. dates 1/09. Thats a "friday"
I was in for our first kill of heroic stone guard. dated 10/24. thats a "wednesday"(on my priest...dont check this character cause i rerolled in december)

Okay, so sha and gara'jal i cant vouch for cause the dates dont line up. i can say i dont remember us raiding on offnights for those boss kills, but dates line up with raid days we dont raid on. So you win there(humility ftw)

But your investigation on wowprogress has been foiled! I know we all care about wowprogress, but achievements tell the true story.

Aside, free 6am bump. i expect to see you all catch up again ;p

Edit: Im just teasing back and forth with you guys. i garnish no hatred toward you, cause there is no need. its just amusing to argue. Cause ya'know, dailies get boring after a while. Or wiping a lot on progression :)
Edited by Bufforz on 1/25/2013 6:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

You know, he's technically correct (the BEST kind of correct). Since we raid so !@#$ing late, I'm sure many of those kills happened after midnight his time (and east coast time). Thus, killing bosses on our Wednesday and Friday raid nights would technically appear as Thursday and Saturday to him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/25/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Miz
Since we raid so !@#$ing late, I'm sure many of those kills happened after midnight his time (and east coast time). Thus, killing bosses on our Wednesday and Friday raid nights would technically appear as Thursday and Saturday to him.

Oh yeah.... lol.... my humblest apologies. You're 100% correct. you guys stop raiding at midnight so yeah it does count as a day late.

Oops... overlooked that fact.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

On the Saturday we had our last 5 wipes at 1-3Million HP on Elegon... no way were we gonna wait the following week. ROLL CALL! Emergency raid.

I'm sure you guys have done the same thing with ALL those heroic progression kills. Any guild that is not willing to go outside their NORMAL raid schedule to kill something isn't serious about progression.

So Chaingirl... no need to be so sour, we love you. But it's not prudent to bash a guild for 1 or 2 raids outside the normal schedule when you have done more than triple that amount yourself.

Mundo, what part of me trying to verify your actual raid times for our realm thread was sour?

Also, did you not SEE me admit that we also sometimes raid on weird days either because of people's schedules or because we simply have nothing better to do?

The only reason I didn't post in my own recruitment thread and ask this was because I KNOW what our official raid times are, and the only reason I posted here was to find out yours, in case they differed from the obviously dated post on the front page of this thread.

I am not sour. I care the least about <Invictus'> standing than anybody in the guild, except maybe the GM himself, because hes pretty chill.

Moreover, I know that the fact that Wowprogress uses GMT time is absolutely retarded (especially once you put it into US mode where using GMT doesn't even make sense), but it does, and the following should be noted thereof:
GMT is 8 hours ahead of Server Time

Under this understanding, the following is true:
Heroic Stoneguard died on Wednesday, October 24th, at 19:47
Heroic Feng died on Tuesday, November 13, at 22:07
Heroic Gara'jal DID die on Sunday, December 30th.
Heroic Elegon most definitively died on Friday, January 4th because I remember who sat on the official raid day (again WoL has no timestamp, but WoW's armory has the correct date).
Heroic Kings died last Wednesday, January 16th. You again can check the WoW armory's page for anyone who was in for that boss to verify.
And Sha of Fear DID die on a Sunday, December 16th.

This is not relevant to why i posted in your thread, but having incorrect information be posted prompted me to do a quick correction, especially when this correction highlights a flaw of using Wowprogress - it uses GMT time instead of server time. I imagine that the truly hardcore guilds consider this a benefit because it means that they can benchmark each other against worldwide time, in the event that they raid 18+ hour shifts and that being x hours, not days, ahead actually matters to them. The armory uses either local server time or it just flat out uses PST. I have no way of knowing this personally because I do not have a character on the East Coast Realms with which to compare.

Both of our guilds are indeed willing to go outside of our raid times, as demonstrated above, when it makes sense for progression. I was not here to criticize you for doing so, I was only here to verify that the times listed on page one of this thread were indeed the set in stones ones and not some early tentative schedule. FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of keeping a central repository of most of AP's raiding guilds' SET IN STONE raid times as accurate as possible as this information is important to transfers, which becomes extra true now that we have a bunch of people coming here JUST to be in their favorite podcast guild but might also want to raid with someone on this server.

This information is ALSO useful to other guilds on Aerie Peak, whom in the spirit of cooperation (which seems to be a central theme among the guilds on this server since MoP launched), may consider bringing alts to a raid group that's outside their normal raid times, or for fledgling guilds considering MERGERS with people who have very similar schedules.

EDIT:
01/25/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Mundo
Since we raid so !@#$ing late, I'm sure many of those kills happened after midnight his time (and east coast time). Thus, killing bosses on our Wednesday and Friday raid nights would technically appear as Thursday and Saturday to him.

Oh yeah.... lol.... my humblest apologies. You're 100% correct. you guys stop raiding at midnight so yeah it does count as a day late.

Don't beat yourself up.

Even though you were wrong about Thursdays, you WERE right about us using extra time... but it usually happens Sundays. Or with pugs for farm content.
Edited by Chaingirl on 1/25/2013 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

Mundo, what part of me trying to verify your actual raid times for our realm thread was sour?

Also, did you not SEE me admit that we also sometimes raid on weird days either because of people's schedules or because we simply have nothing better to do?

The only reason I didn't post in my own recruitment thread and ask this was because I KNOW what our official raid times are, and the only reason I posted here was to find out yours, in case they differed from the obviously dated post on the front page of this thread.

I am not sour. I care the least about <Invictus'> standing than anybody in the guild, except maybe the GM himself, because hes pretty chill.

Moreover, I know that the fact that Wowprogress uses GMT time is absolutely retarded (especially once you put it into US mode where using GMT doesn't even make sense), but it does, and the following should be noted thereof:
GMT is 8 hours ahead of Server Time

Under this understanding, the following is true:
Heroic Stoneguard died on Wednesday, October 24th, at 19:47
Heroic Feng died on Tuesday, November 13, at 22:07
Heroic Gara'jal DID die on Sunday, December 30th.
Heroic Elegon most definitively died on Friday, January 4th because I remember who sat on the official raid day (again WoL has no timestamp, but WoW's armory has the correct date).
Heroic Kings died last Wednesday, January 16th. You again can check the WoW armory's page for anyone who was in for that boss to verify.
And Sha of Fear DID die on a Sunday, December 16th.

This is not relevant to why i posted in your thread, but having incorrect information be posted prompted me to do a quick correction, especially when this correction highlights a flaw of using Wowprogress - it uses GMT time instead of server time. I imagine that the truly hardcore guilds consider this a benefit because it means that they can benchmark each other against worldwide time, in the event that they raid 18+ hour shifts and that being x hours, not days, ahead actually matters to them. The armory uses either local server time or it just flat out uses PST. I have no way of knowing this personally because I do not have a character on the East Coast Realms with which to compare.

Both of our guilds are indeed willing to go outside of our raid times, as demonstrated above, when it makes sense for progression. I was not here to criticize you for doing so, I was only here to verify that the times listed on page one of this thread were indeed the set in stones ones and not some early tentative schedule. FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of keeping a central repository of most of AP's raiding guilds' SET IN STONE raid times as accurate as possible as this information is important to transfers, which becomes extra true now that we have a bunch of people coming here JUST to be in their favorite podcast guild but might also want to raid with someone on this server.

This information is ALSO useful to other guilds on Aerie Peak, whom in the spirit of cooperation (which seems to be a central theme among the guilds on this server since MoP launched), may consider bringing alts to a raid group that's outside their normal raid times, or for fledgling guilds considering MERGERS with people who have very similar schedules.

EDIT:

Don't beat yourself up.

Even though you were wrong about Thursdays, you WERE right about us using extra time... but it usually happens Sundays. Or with pugs for farm content.

http://i.imgur.com/1RXA4YL.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
TLDR
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Butthurt hits raid for 200K. In dire need of raid CD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
go korrupt, get more heroics down, change your raid days up, watch chain girl rage.

lets get !@#$ed up
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/26/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Vex
go korrupt, get more heroics down,

as you requested Lord Vex, Slayer of Trolls.
bump for Heroic Blade Lord Tayak... one-shotted...stupidly easy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bumping for Heroic Garalon... "fun" fight :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bumping for Cutting Edge: Heroic Will Of The Emperor...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Grats on the kill!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/24/2013 01:17 AMPosted by Rhiannora
Bumping for Cutting Edge: Heroic Will Of The Emperor...

was expecting a rhiannora screaming soundcloud link. Was disappoint. But grats nonetheless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]