Sorry too great to not share

15 Worgen Priest
^ For once agree with this, just another fail person from a high server thinking they are high and mighty until they fail at new content. ORIG COILFAILERS FTW!
Reply Quote
2 Human Priest
09/17/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Casterbater
You'll always be a nobody Peanut. Getting camped in your own city, with the "Largest Guild on the server" which btw is filled with lowbies. Might as well rename it Team Pre BC. My !@#$ sold and it will continue to. The 7 vials SOLD. 3 /6 pets SOLD. As far as them being duped I dont give a f%##. I bought them in the AH fair and square. You should of sold me that rocket while you could of. No one will ever buy it on CF. Good luck leveling in MOP. I look foward to camping ur %^-.

Yeah I believe that you sold 7 vials for 40k each in a matter of a couple weeks. Sounds like you got htem removed. I'm sorry I made you so mad by insulting your buttbuddy pope. Aha you're sad, you really are.

09/17/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Worent
^ For once agree with this, just another fail person from a high server thinking they are high and mighty until they fail at new content. ORIG COILFAILERS FTW!

???I've been on this server for ~4 years. Also why don't you talk on your main, I know who it is anyways....lol.
Edited by Peanutqt on 9/17/2012 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/16/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Peanutqt
You like many people think that because you farm things, it is free. That isn't true because time is money. The time you spent farming that ore you could have been doing dailies for gold. Also you aren't giving competitive prices. You're breaking even or making a minimal profit. Competitive pricing would still make you a profit.
OK so i'll include your whole post if you think it's necessary. Time spent playing a video game does not need to be compensated. If I thought you seriously went out and farmed greens, or mats then your point would be valid, However you simply work the AH to find people who don't care about what they sell items at and reprice them at an inflated price. You are hardly out farming all these items and therefore deserve compensation. I have no problem making gold, because if I really want an item I go farm for it. There is my compensation. All those greens you are buying from me were freebies for me looking for something that I truly wanted. So, I made all the gold I needed. Thank you for donating to my coffers. As to you winning arguments? Well if you really don't think your opinions are wrong who am I to say otherwise. I concede the argument for the realization that I can't win when arguing with an arrogant kid who knows everything. Call me the idiot I guess :)
Reply Quote
2 Human Priest
You like many people think that because you farm things, it is free. That isn't true because time is money. The time you spent farming that ore you could have been doing dailies for gold. Also you aren't giving competitive prices. You're breaking even or making a minimal profit. Competitive pricing would still make you a profit.
OK so i'll include your whole post if you think it's necessary. Time spent playing a video game does not need to be compensated. If I thought you seriously went out and farmed greens, or mats then your point would be valid, However you simply work the AH to find people who don't care about what they sell items at and reprice them at an inflated price. You are hardly out farming all these items and therefore deserve compensation. I have no problem making gold, because if I really want an item I go farm for it. There is my compensation. All those greens you are buying from me were freebies for me looking for something that I truly wanted. So, I made all the gold I needed. Thank you for donating to my coffers. As to you winning arguments? Well if you really don't think your opinions are wrong who am I to say otherwise. I concede the argument for the realization that I can't win when arguing with an arrogant kid who knows everything. Call me the idiot I guess :)

You completely missed the point. Plz get better reading comprehension skills.

What I got from that fluff of garbage was that you go out and farm transmog greens, ahahahah. You try to throw "big" words into your writing like "coffers" and "concede" but it still doesn't mask your stupidity. Sorry but your opinions/thoughts are idiotic.
Edited by Peanutqt on 9/17/2012 4:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Priest
I have to say him selling the mount for that much isnt half as bad as the guy selling the darkmoon rabbit for 200k... that thing will be farmed by mid mists
Reply Quote
2 Human Priest
09/18/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Worent
I have to say him selling the mount for that much isnt half as bad as the guy selling the darkmoon rabbit for 200k... that thing will be farmed by mid mists

God forbid someone try to get market price for a mount.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
LOL did you pay Market price for that mount Peanut?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]