407 Resto Druid LF Guild for MoP

2 Blood Elf Mage
HeY there. Posting an alt for obvious reasons looking for a core guild going into MoP. Will be 90 within a day and ready to raid for the next week (Mogu Shan Vaults). Get in touch with me through this thread and if your guild looks like something I want to be apart of then I will get in touch.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hows it going mate.

< Catalyst > is a semi-hardcore 8/8H DS10 Aus/Nz raiding guild on Horde - Frostmourne and we are currently looking for a Leather / Mail Healer for our new MoP team.

Our raid times are:
Wed/Thur/Sun: 8:00pm st - 11:00pm st.

Our goals include hardmode progression and farming in Tier14, including mount and meta collection - with our end goal being the new cutting edge feat of strength achievements. Our group aims to be serious whilst laidback, successful and fun - which to me is what the game is all about.

I am unsure if our times and raid nights are suitable for you or not but either way feel free to contact me on RealID / Battle Tag if interested:

miersc@live.co.uk
Tyriss#1233

Alternatively feel free to have a look at our forums and lodge a formal application.

http://www.catalystguild.com.au
Edited by Tyriss on 9/15/2012 4:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
I will be in touch with you through real ID soon.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Centurion Knights on Frostmourne Alliance is recruiting Healers for MOP. Our guild is led and run by mature members and officers, and the guild was formed in 2007. We pride ourselves on reliability and stability, letting our players enjoy the game in a fun laid back environment. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30 - 11:30 10GMT AEST.

Our raids are run following our Golden Rule of “making sure a raider’s time is never wasted”, which ensures a professional culture exists while raiding. Please add my BattleTag Argantis#1524 if you wish to speak further, apply at our website - http://centurionknights.guildomatic.com/ or reply here if you need any further information.

Cheers
Aramae
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
We're currently seeking a replacement resto druid as one of our has decided to step down for MoP due to lack of interest in the game. We're 8/8H in 25s & we raid 2pm - 5.30pm ST Saturdays & Sundays. If you're interested check out our recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5911943467
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Up, will be in touch Serynn.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Up
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hi Joaro, LoW is always recruiting exceptional players, Please feel free to app to http://www.lowguild.com/.

thanks for your time.
koony
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Hi Joaro, LoW is always recruiting exceptional players, Please feel free to app to http://www.lowguild.com/.

thanks for your time.
koony

Looked at your website, I would prefer raid times to end by 11pm AEST. Sorry, thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Currently the top raiding guild on Dreadmaul-Horde, Cruelty is recruiting players to improve our roster further for the drive in to MoP. We are currently trying to recruit a few extra players to fill out a 25 man raid roster to compete for high oceanic ranks!

Created in Wrath, Cruelty has always striven to clear all current content in a timely manner. We recently achieved a Realm First Madness kill to secure our spot at the top of Dreadmaul for the remainder of Cata. We are currently in a great position to be the realm first guild again in MoP.

Guild Achievements:
11/12 HM 25 ICC
12/12 HM 10 ICC
13/13 HM Tier 11
7/7 HM Firelands
Realm First Madness of Deathwing 8/8 HM
Recruiting:
Currently after a few different classes, however, especially interested in the following:
Melee: Warrior/DK/Sham preferred
Ranged: Mage/Boomy preferred
Heals: Only exceptional healers will be considered.
Monks: Taking on monk applications, please have some logs from your current raiding character ready to show us.

Applicants will want to have experience in some HMs before apping and a few log parses to show us. Please take a few minutes when you app to put some effort in as this really seperates good apps from bad ones.

BattleTag: Thrael#1884
Officers: Thrael, Zaliaa, Illusion
Web: www.cruelty-guild.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
A Feast for Crows is a +10 GMT guild and we are looking for a Resto druid with an OS dps for our 10man raid team, currently nothing down but hope to progress quickly through normals and get into heroics. We are on Jubei'thos.

raid times~
Thursday 7:00pm ST - 11:00pm ST
Saturday 7:00pm ST - 11:00pm ST

-As a raider you are required to have 100% attendance.
-All members are treated the same.
-you need to be able to show up 15minutes before raid and be at the raid to start pulling the first trash pack at 7 Sharp

If you are interested please add me on Michael#11705 or you can contact me at Apoc1795@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Why our guild rather than the countless others?
<Enkeli> was formed as the result of numerous players who were raiding 7 days a week prior to Mists release. We also value real life and so thus the guild was formed to allow us to continue to complete ALL content while current. We will not be utilising the stacking buff as it goes against our core principles. We raid three days a week on a weekend time schedule of five hours a day.

All our raiders have a diverse background ranging from the aforementioned 7 day raiding guilds to new up and comers who have demonstrated exceptional percentiles. Our guild chat is filled with highly entertaining banter at all times of the day and we pride ourselves upon being able to take a joke.
Currently we have smashed our way to 6/6 and will resume HEROIC raiding this week.

When are our raid times?
We raid on the following Days/Times:
Server Time: 6PM - 11PM PST Thur/Fri/Sat
11AM - 4PM AEST Fri/Sat/Sun (This scales off American Daylight Savings, http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html)
We always raid based off PST

Please add one of the following Battle.Tags to arrange an interview over vent. Exceptional applicants may have paid transfer arranged.

Oxyra#1473
AshenAngel#1491
Seressa#1450
Syretia#1838
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Based on Jubei'thos, Eminent is a 10 man guild that was formed 1 year ago by a close group of friends. We cleared DS on Heroic Mode (25% Nerf) but sadly due to real life situations have lost a few core members of our team. We are now trying to rebuild so we can focus on MoP raiding with hardmodes. We pride ourselves on being a mature age guild that is very social and committed to clearing current content as soon as possible.
Our Raid Leader has been playing since vanilla and is very experienced and focused.

Our raid times are:
Wednesday: 8.30 - 11.30pm Server Time
Thursday: 8.30 - 11.30pm Server Time
Monday: 8.30 - 11.30pm Server Time

Currently in Need of the following:
1x Shadow or Healing Priest
1x Boomy or Resto Druid
1x Rogue or Death Knight

Please feel free to contact either Tjay (Tjay#1709) or Roksta (Roksta#1509) ingame for more information, leave us a post here or visit our website Eminent.abyssportal.com.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]