Lock and Mage LF Guild

90 Undead Mage
Hola,

Just like the title says, my compatriot and myself are looking for a guild.

First off we'd like to introduce ourselves to the server, nice place you have here, ultimately what drew us to move here on a more permanent basis. We are originally from Thrall on the horde side where we've spent most of our natural wow lives.

Who we are:

Paloma, my lock friend, is a seasoned raider dating back to the vanilla days on many many mains. Pretty much took a break from wow and has returned to raid in MoPs. While the ilvl may be low at this point, you will never find a more dedicated, reliable individual.

About myself, I've been an avid wow player since vanilla as well, hitting Molten Core, Zul'Gurub etc etc. I am currently 8/8 HM DS on this mage, and have a slew of alts, ready to level as does Paloma.

Who are you?

Are you a semi hardcore raiding guild? Can you down bosses and not make excuses when someone messes up? Are you fair and balanced with loot distribution? More importantly, are you not above having a good time, and like to remain drama free?

We are in search of a new place to call home, where we can put down roots, have a good time, see content... and work as a team with other like minded individuals. If you feel we would be a good fit, please post below or send Paloma or myself an ingame mail or tell.

Looking forward to playing on this realm, with all of you folks...

/cheers

Unk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

First off we'd like to introduce ourselves to the server, nice place you have here, ultimately what drew us to move here on a more permanent basis.

I had just assumed it was my milkshake that brought you here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Why yes, yes it did, it has brought me to the yard, its better then mine, and i'm waiting...

Now off to Cold Stone... >.>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
La la la lah la la laaaaaah.........!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]