Guild Banks not opening

90 Human Paladin
Seem to be unable to open all guild banks in SW (untested in other capital cities) also the Guild Perk for banks isn't working either tested on a variety of toons
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Having the same issue on Twisting Nether. Confirmed by most of our guild members.
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Hunter
Same issue on ysera
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Also on Wyrmrest Accord. In addition, the bar for guild XP is empty and the news section is blank. The guild info log is also blank.

I know it was working yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Same on Blade's Edge for certain characters in both TB and SW however a total game restart sometimes fixed the issue at least temporarily.

Related Issues?

• Pot-bellied stoves, cooking tables and other types of cooking fires not working as expected, particularly in Dalaran although fireplace fires do work
  • Anvils in Dalaran not working as expected.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'm having the same issue on Drenden. Just started this evening. All of my characters cannot access guild bank. I logged out, deleted WTF, Cache and Interface and that solved it for about 1 minute. I was able to get into the guild bank, but then it stopped working again as soon as I closed it and opened it back up.

Also, the guild progress bar isn't showing any xp.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Relogging while standing next to the guild bank will fix it until you run away. Unsure if it's just duration or distance, but soon after it won't work.

Unrelated, but as long as we're on the guild topic... Cannot promote anyone.
Edited by Ashke on 9/16/2012 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Same problems on Madoran. Can't get into the guild bank on characters that have moved between zones, and all guild news/exp bar are blank. I can access the guild bank and see the xp bar on characters that I've just freshly logged on to, but if I play for any amount of time, guild bank access and guild information vanishes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
So far a simple relogging is fixing it for my guild. I think it has something to do with CRZs. I know if I go into a zone that is a CRZ, my GupPet addon stops working properly because the mount ID table gets shuffled around. The times that I've not been able to open my guild bank I've also had problems with GupPet. I've tried it on a few other characters just to make sure, and the same thing happens. If I go into another zone and my GupPet stops working properly, I won't be able to access my guild bank. I'll also see a lot of information missing from my guild panel. A /reload fixes my mount ID table so GupPet works properly, but won't fix the guild bank. I still have to log out and back in.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Having this issue on Fizzcrank. Reload allowed me to access guild bank. Flew off and haven't tried again yet so don't know if I fixed it long term or short yet.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
same issue in Cairne 2
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
issues on Shandris as well..

Can't open guild banks

XP not counting towards our guild as of this evening.

Rick
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bump...

Same issue on Alexstraza. Only resolution is to log off the toon or exit WOW completely. Reloading the interface doesn't seem to work for me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Moonguard as well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
i heard stormwind is down so gbank isnt working or something
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
try bugs of all kinds related to guilds
Reply Quote
Same issue on Perenolde.

It wouldn't open so I relogged. It opened, but then I was working on the bank for about 5 minutes- still had it open- and it stopped accepting the items I was trying to put in.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Priest
Same in Stormreaver.I exit the game and log back on and it works and then a few minutes later it wont open again. Hope they see this and fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Seeing the same issue on Galakrond, but I can at least see the guild xp bar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]