Looking for Mid-Heav RP/PVP Guild

85 Undead Rogue
(Hey guys, just transfered to ED today and I have to say I am enjoying it so far. I am interested in looking for a mid-heavy RP/PVP guild. I would prefer a Forsaken/Blood Elf centered guild but I would jump at a chance to join any guild with a nice RP objectives or a generally close-nit guild.)

(Any suggestions? I looked into a few but all the ones that I were interested in either broke up a few months ago or there were no members online.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

First let me say welcome to the dream! I run the Silvermoon Sisterhood, which is a Heavy RP/PVP guild. We are an all female toon one, but we have close ties with the Sanguine Legion which is open to all races but largely focused on Blood Elf/Forsaken/Death Knights.

We hold events jointly and apart. We average anywhere from 2 to 4 RP events a week along with PVP on an almost nightly basis. We are all very close and have a blast together both Icly and OCCly. If your looking for a fun tight knit, drama free, active guild I think either one of ours would be an awesome fit for you!

Sanguine Legion is a lvl 10 and the Sisterhood is lvl 9 if perks are a big deal to you. Otherwise any more info you need can be found at www.thesisterhood.enjin.com it has info about both guilds, and a way to apply to either one on the site! Hope you have a great time on the Dream and look forward to seeing you around.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys, I was actually looking into Sanguine Legion. Ill have to take you up on that Emzela. Hopefully I'll see you all around shortly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)