Defenders of the Light, Stand and Be Counted

90 Human Paladin
((As the Forces of Darkness (tm) gather and grow strong in their evil designs, the forces that defend the Light need to come to gather and stand in opposition to their foul schemes. If you are an RPer, and look for enemies to oppose - sometimes winning, sometimes losing, as the fortunes of conflict and drama blow - contact Dayn or Zam, or even Surreal. Join the RP community OOC ( /alliedRP ) channel, and tell us you're interested! Come play with us!))
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Priest
09/18/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Surreal
or even Surreal.

In fact, I would suggest any defenders of the Light contacting Surreal, first.

We will meet at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Darkshire.

Oh, and come alone.

I was about to say...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nobody wants to talk to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Maybe those heroes of Light can use a little mender? I'm still learning, but I have spirit!

And I'll talk to you, scary snake-hair elf! Just..don't...don't eat me?
Reply Quote
Sister Miina, Devout Follower of the Light, and Scribe for the Cathedral, has been quite aware of the whispers and rumors swirling about the church regarding creatures of the filthy Dark becoming active once again.

She set out recently, with a few others, to find the source of said rumors- and if proven to be true, to properly smite those who infest civilization with their wrong, sinful ways.

She has been summoned to aid Darkshire- often seen with sparkling yellow rosary in one hand, crafted for her by a Lightbringer whom she respected greatly, and a heavy tome in her other hand- an ornately gilded Holy Prayer book.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]