Bleeding Hollow on Facebook!

90 Human Rogue
It blows my mind to have found there wasn't an organized page on FB for this server. So without further ado, I present to you...

https://www.facebook.com/BleedingHollowUs

Join today :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
no
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
oh come on, it's fun. Had a bunch of people on my old server with our fb page, some people had pages for their toons, a nice repository for screenshots. It's always a good time. Your negative nancy can go somewhere :P
Reply Quote
8 Worgen Druid
09/20/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Drug
no

His only social interaction will be anonymous and through an avatar in which his ratings have inflated his ego to the point where he thinks he has made something for himself in a game that the majority of professional gamers think is a joke. If you're still playing this game to try and be competitive, you're doing it wrong. No one cares what your ratings are anymore, no one cares what your gearscore is. Play the game to have fun, but don't act like you being more skilled than other players means anything. Also, he probably does not even have a facebook because he is scared of girls. Have fun enjoying dat pixel a$$
Edited by Fángorn on 9/20/2012 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/20/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Fángorn
no

His only social interaction will be anonymous and through an avatar in which his ratings have inflated his ego to the point where he thinks he has made something for himself in a game that the majority of professional gamers think is a joke. If you're still playing this game to try and be competitive, you're doing it wrong. No one cares what your ratings are anymore, no one cares what your gearscore is. Play the game to have fun, but don't act like you being more skilled than other players means anything. Also, he probably does not even have a facebook because he is scared of girls. Have fun enjoying dat pixel a$$

ultra gay
Reply Quote
8 Worgen Druid
09/20/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Terranique

ultra gay

Basically, you have no argument and you're low on the intelligence scale. I remember when I called people gay in 8th grade too. Also, pixel a$$ but no rl a$$
Reply Quote
8 Worgen Druid
Like legit, I think if you still use gay as an insult you're most likely the least creative person on the planet. Also, no one in Royal Militia likes you, have friends in it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/20/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Fángorn
no

You sure did get a lot of mileage out of that one word.
Reply Quote
8 Worgen Druid
No ^^
Edited by Fángorn on 9/20/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Edited by Kalandrial on 10/8/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
And to all of this, I just say hahgay.com

EDIT: wrong to/too. I'm usually good about that. Keyboard slip.
Edited by Suddénly on 9/20/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/20/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Fángorn
Like legit, I think if you still use gay as an insult you're most likely the least creative person on the planet. Also, no one in Royal Militia likes you, have friends in it.

Considering i dont talk to anyone outside of the ~9 other people I raid with, fine with me lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Edited by Kalandrial on 10/8/2012 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
8 Worgen Druid
And to all of this, I just say hahgay.com

EDIT: wrong to/too. I'm usually good about that. Keyboard slip.

Screw bleeding hollow anyways, and your idea was dumb
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/20/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Drug
no
09/20/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Terranique
ultra gay
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I've seen many other realms have facebook pages. It actually ended up being a good thing. People, even if using an account dedicated to their toon or not using their real information, interacted on a more personal level. I liked it, personally. If it's not your thing, just don't join.
Oh, and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71cY9Ysy5U
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
ok I joined, your move fangorn
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I joined! I wanna make friends with everyone! :D

But you didn't make it a group so I only liked it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]