Thank you, Orgrimmar!

90 Human Mage
This Evening Midnight Carnival, and some bored other Khaz Modians, raided Orgrimmar for the sole purpose of getting our Creepjackers Achieve.

A rag tag group of 15 people, with little to no resilience, dove into Orgrimmar and took out 10,000 honor kills in several hours. It was pretty awesome. Emboldened by our success, that group eventually swelled to around 30 people.

Some nay sayers said it was because you're all bads, and how the hell did it take like 50-100 of you to finally get us down, but I learned that after some of you had found out what we were trying to accomplish and that you willingly threw yourselves in harms way so we could accomplish our goal (and who doesn't like to kick a little @$$). Thank you!

You guys are the best!

Ps. If you guys really are just bad, don't admit it. Pretend you're just helpful! <3
Edited by Amastrasza on 9/20/2012 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Thanks guys! Hugs and Kisses!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Yes thanks to all the Guildies, he couple of trade pugs, and you Hordies for the fun and achieve!
Come visit Stormwind and I will be happy to oblige in kind.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It sure was fun! Thanks for those MCs who shared in the love we brought our horde friends and to those people who joined us just for fun who weren't apart of our group.
Reply Quote
I'm so honored and proud to have been a part of this wicked awesome achieve.

It took the Horde forever to kill us. The entire time we were there, we only wiped 6 times.

Feel free to raid Stormwind in retaliation. I would love to have you all for dinner.
Edited by Ohhealno on 9/20/2012 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
The best part was all the particles making my framerate drop to 20.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
No, the best part was that Pro tactic of running in to take a hit and then running back to the lvl 90 guards instead of proving those skills I keep hearing so much about. I was disappointed! I wanted to see what you guys were made of! And who knew like 10 of those were so easy to tank, burn, and STILL kick !@# at once?

... That wasn't all you were made of, was it?
Edited by Amastrasza on 9/21/2012 4:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Carnage everywhere. Horde raging at their own cowardice.. Such fun I have never had. Thank you for letting me be a part of all this. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
That was sooo much fun :) We should just do stuff like that more often for !@#$s and giggles!! lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
This was absolutely the most fun I've had in ages. It took me back to open world PvP. Brought back memories of Massive battles in Hillsbrad Foothilsand Arathi Basin :). Another vote for doing this kind of thing more frequently.
Reply Quote
Yeah, kiting the level 90 guards was classic. It was pretty much the only way the Horde could attempt to take us down. Kiting the level 90 guards, then waiting till the healers were out of mana (There was only 3 of us in that group BTW.) over and over again, along with a lack of sticking together pretty much demonstrated a lack of PvP skill in general..

It's that same lack of cohesion that makes BG's with the Horde on this server easy Honor Points. It's pretty much a given that if you queue up for a BG, that Ally will win most of the time for this very reason.

This was the most fun I have had in a long time.

The fact that most of us had little to no PvP gear was pretty much the icing on the cake.

Oh one more thing....

http://carrie.ytmnd.com/

And yes, we already are...
Edited by Ohhealno on 9/21/2012 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
The best part of the night was when I switched over to my Horde characters to go help my brother farm leather and talk on Ventrilo, then I watched Trade chat and retorted with 'there's like 30 of them, how are you losing' which was followed by a few happy whispers, something about divulging how many people were in the group, as if it were a secret. Couple hours later I go to do something on my Alliance alt and like magic I'm guildless.

Makes sense.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
That's bizarre. Wonder why anyone would want to kick you
Reply Quote
Tarnations!

That is peculiar.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Thank you guys for the entertaining evening!

Hugs from the rogue who kept sneaking in and mass rezzing people! ;3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Val, you are my favorite sneaky rogue, without a doubt
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Not sure if serious or sarcasm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://youtu.be/zZvst3KmTOI
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
between your charming personality, and your skill in pvp im not sure why this has happened...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]