Thank you, Orgrimmar!

90 Orc Hunter
I was there...ironically right as you guys came to raid us, me and like 15 other horde members came to stormwind...the only problem was that like 12 people left the raid once we got there and we got destroyed...it was fun anyway though XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lawli you no beast i am beast i has chalangaler title and that mean i got 1600 in renas u made bro
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I can't hear you over the sound of all those clothes you have on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
aha this was fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
This post really is a shining example of alliance maturity on Khaz Mo..
Just as in the Marines & Seabees, it's really not a wonder that few people can cut it with the Horde as it requires a marginal degree of class.

I also took the liberty of correcting a few of the very many grammatical, spelling & punctuation errors throughout this forum.

Now, instead of accepting removal gracefully they are whispering members, disparaging in trade and leaving comments on facebook and this post that would lead someone to believe we did so for only that reason, and blaming everything on disabilities instead of the way they treat people.

I think I can translate that into Cata speak if you can correct my translation, Gore :-p Bad is butt-hurt because he's a bad. How the hell are you, btw? I love your posts.

Now, Sengira, blaming the way you treat people in game, or in life, on a disability of any kind is just plain !@#. We choose who we are and how we treat people. Being defined by any of the things you just posted up are cowardly and you're making a scene which can only lead to you getting trolled and I don't want to see that happen.

Please walk away gracefully. I sincerely wish you luck in all you do; some things I noticed that may help you later on are:

Not talking down to people, because they don't do things your way.
Not bragging, constantly, about how good you are and then doing a face-plant dps/hps on runs.
Not getting into vent and just rambling on and on about something that has nothing to do with anything while people are in raids.
Saying something nice to other people, ever, and actually engaging in their conversations without making it about yourself.
Not constantly complaining about everything.

Again, I wish you nothing but love and luck in all you do. I hope you find happiness. Please stop posting in this thread.
Edited by Batuimus on 1/9/2013 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Are you high? Does this make sense to anyone? Did Varian touch you in your no no spots?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think the best part of that vid you linked was the clicking.

So many deletes, my many opinions all came out wrong.
Edited by Snâckpâck on 1/11/2013 10:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
OMG - how fun. If ya'll ever need a fully geared elem shammy to bring the pain, oh PLEASE do look me up. I'm always lookin to stomp the hordies.
Reply Quote
Yes, lets resurrect a 9 month old thread about something that happened a year ago
Reply Quote
Well since the thread has been resurrected I have a place to talk about the Thunder Bluff raid a few weeks ago. We wiped them, but I take full credit for summoning the Horde army and spamming invites to anyone in the area so people could get buffs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Who raided Thunder Bluff? Wasn't us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]