Am i just blind

90 Troll Mage
or is there no VTK in scenarios?
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
Nope. No ability to replace members if they leave mid-way through either. If only there had been some similar system in place that they could have copied and pasted the code from...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
09/21/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Mnemonic
Nope. No ability to replace members if they leave mid-way through either. If only there had been some similar system in place that they could have copied and pasted the code from...
Yeah, would need two yes to kick I would imagine. Not that they are hard, but annoying when 1 player is just standing around doing nothing. Just adds time to the thing.

I was on my DK (blood) with a hunter and we each were pulling 15-20kdps to the other DK pulling 4.5k. It wasn't gear either, I don't mind carrying a undergeared player if they try but the fact most of the time he was just standing there is what was annoying.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Can afk for free justice/gold even easier
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/21/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Postonforums

Whateva whateva its my $15 I do what I want!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/21/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Postonforums

I was sad the first time I ran the scenario because both of the other people did just that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
09/21/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Nery
Does it even matter when scenarios are soloable?
Takes longer.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
09/21/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Nery
Does it even matter when scenarios are soloable?

The system definitely needs to change. If my buddy and I queued up together to afk through a scenario and the 3rd guys is afk, we need to be able to VTK so we can get someone in here who's actually going to do the scenario for us.

Geez
Edited by Karamok on 9/21/2012 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]