Friday, September 21, 2012

90 Night Elf Druid
Last full day of summer.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Me tired. And, hoping this stupid software packages properly today so I can get rid of this project and relax over the weekend.

Think I'm gonna eat my banana and croissant and then curl up under the desk.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
3 more days of vacation, then back to school. i went yesterday an dropped off my tools. Ran DS in LFR on my Priest, an thank god it will be the last time i do that for like ever, the dbaggery was insane.

I was watching GChat last night an my guild has a running bet 5000g that says MoP will be playable on Wednesday

Gonna go eat my bear claw an drink my coffee now
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Asshattery at work today. One user had already flat out lied to me, her laptop just got pushed to the ignore pile. One brought me a Mac and wanted PC software installed on it, no go for her (besides I noticed that the license was for one machine anyway and I have installed this on one of their PC's already, left a message for her boss hehe). Another machine is acting up after we replaced the HD, same issue as prior to HD total crash. Looks like the mobo is bad, too bad because the Lenovo tech had brought a mobo instead of HD on Wedneday and did not install it). SIGH. Yeah my day SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's Friday.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Okay ... Iki ... with pink pigtails?! Why have I never noticed this before?

09/21/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Silversol
Last full day of summer.

Can I get a refund on that? It's been autumn here since mid-August?

A friend really really wants me to play GW2 and level with him. So badly ... he paid and ordered it. The expected delivery date? 25 September. HAHAHA. I know he didn't do that on purpose, but yeah, methinks it will take a few days before it gets installed. Then I have to figure out how to break up my three hours or so a week between two games.

O_o

This from someone whose Play Time Reports used to show 40+ hours a week (sometimes 70 or more hours).

Good morning Sentinels!

/HUUGS and Hugs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
haha the b1tch that lied to me now has to wait while we reformat and re-encryot her laptop. FTW!!! justice.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
09/21/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
haha the b1tch that lied to me now has to wait while we reformat and re-encryot her laptop. FTW!!! justice.

Kharma is a cruel mistress
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
No sign of the morning coming, so I'm just going to annoy everyone at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmSt1oEIshE
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
09/21/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Márq
Kharma is a cruel mistress

And her re-install is still ongoing. I get paid either way so I don't mind.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Not my department, sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Nice end to summer though, at least here the weather is perfect. I just applied for my days off next week (Tuesday - Thursday). MoP for 3 whole days, or at least till I burn out. No hubby to bug me as he leaves tomorrow for a week in Denver and just me alone at home with my computer. hehehe.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I'ma head out and get me a burger, then go home, then take a nap, then get a drink, then take a nap, then play some WoW, then get a drink, then take a nap. Yup, it's all about priorities.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/21/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Ikinai
I'ma head out and get me a burger, then go home, then take a nap, then get a drink, then take a nap, then play some WoW, then get a drink, then take a nap. Yup, it's all about priorities.

That's a mighty fine rotation.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/21/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Eilethalua
Last full day of summer.

I think you and I switched seasons. It's been summer since mid-August when we're suppose to have fall weather. Things are weird out here in the Seattle area. Ask for Air Conditioning when it's hot and they look at you like you're crazy. They say only a couple days it's hot, but it was hot for 2 months.

Well right now we're getting our Fall weather. It's been cooler, cloudy. It's going to start the in between Fall and Spring sometime in December. Maybe a little bit of snow and everyone panics and everything shuts down for the day till it all melts away... c'mon people, I grew up in Chicago. We can get 5 feet of snow before things shut down. Course they don't have the trucks that shovel snow off the streets and salt it like Chicago.

09/21/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Ikinai

I just got home from work.. a nap sounds good right about now. I better do that before dinner. Then play my priest and hopefully get to 85 tonight. Hyjal bugged out on me last night and hoping it isn't still, but I checked the bug forums, people are still having issues.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Okay ... Iki ... with pink pigtails?! Why have I never noticed this before?

Hehe, I changed it the other night from the pink buns to pigtails.

09/21/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Dantiné
Maybe a little bit of snow and everyone panics and everything shuts down for the day till it all melts away... c'mon people

It's the hills, try going up CapHill or Queen Anne with a mere skiff and a sheet of ice underneath, it ain't happening, besides I get the day off paid, so bring it on :p
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Yea, were not like you mid westerners or east coasters. Even down here in the part of Oregon I live in, if it snows or freezes the road it shuts things down for a day or two, espically the hill to the community college, it freezes up an they shut down. Though I noticed last year they had 2 school closures, but the UofO stayed open, even with the wrecks an everything.
Plus I am from California, an this time of year I really start to miss it, when the weather changes to fall an winter
Edited by Márq on 9/21/2012 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yea, were not like you mid westerners or east coasters. Even down here in the part of Oregon I live in, if it snows or freezes the road it shuts things down for a day or two, espically the hill to the community college, it freezes up an they shut down. Though I noticed last year they had 2 school closures, but the UofO stayed open, even with the wrecks an everything.
Plus I am from California, an this time of year I really start to miss it, when the weather changes to fall an winter

Oh I miss Cali. Even though I only lived there till I was 8 years old, but I still loved it out there.
Reply Quote
yea I think when I get the piece of paper stating i gradated frum college. i am gonna look for a job in the Central valley, or back in the Bay area, those computer geeks will always need someone to work on their vehicles
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Man.... if things shut down around here because of weather..... I would be pissed. Dante knows what my weather pattern is like. Ask her how it goes.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/21/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Prodon
Man.... if things shut down around here because of weather..... I would be pissed. Dante knows what my weather pattern is like. Ask her how it goes.

Wait, did you call me Dante or are you talking about someone else? :o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]