H Paladin, Mage, and R Druid Looking To Raid

Hello! We are three avid individual raiders looking for the possibility of a new home for MoP (alts are available as well.) We prefer a later raiding schedule; 10PM EST start time.

Raiding experience goes as far back as early vanilla. We are interested in staying together, as a mutual vibe has been built over time. We work well with a team of people that are mature, disciplined, focused and always trying to reach a common goal.

We look forward to speaking with you!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
We are looking for people to fill our 10 core raiding team people who are dedicated. Currently we raid tues and sat at 12 midnight server.
Edited by Nitestorm on 9/13/2012 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
right now Remorse lvl 25 8/8H DS raids at 10pm est! we are looking for more good raiders for heading into MoP and well be starting another 1 or 2 more raiding groups within the guild and 1 of those groups would keep the 10pm est start time...10-1 wed-thurs..contact me in game if you interested or for more info..i am an officer
Reply Quote
09/13/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Nitestorm
We are looking for people to fill our 10 core raiding team people who are dedicated. Currently we raid tues and sat at 12 midnight server.

Nitestorm,

Thank you for responding! Do you currently have spots for all three? R Druid, H Pally, and Mage? We may have a Monk tank and a Warrior tank or DPS joining us as well.
Edited by Twych on 9/14/2012 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/14/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Gramz
right now Remorse lvl 25 8/8H DS raids at 10pm est! we are looking for more good raiders for heading into MoP and well be starting another 1 or 2 more raiding groups within the guild and 1 of those groups would keep the 10pm est start time...10-1 wed-thurs..contact me in game if you interested or for more info..i am an officer

Gramz,

Thank you for responding! lol My GPU blew up in my laptop so in game contact is impossible, I am running on board video until my tower is done sometime this week. As you see in the above post, we have a for sure 3 maybe 5 looking for slots. Do you have the space available for all?
Edited by Twych on 9/14/2012 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Yes we do have room..
Reply Quote
yeah we have room for all..like i said were adding additional raid groups so u guys can be in a new group with 5-7 others from our guild were tryin to get 3-4 groups definatly should be havin 1-2 and were pushin right from the start..day the raid is out which is a week after release of mop were all gonna be in there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]