Thinking about Emerald Dream? Read This First

(Locked)

90 Goblin Warrior
stickied and bumped...
90 Gnome Mage
I came to this realm a month and a half ago after two years of miserable boredom on Arthas realm. Emerald Dream rocks. Great people with an excellent community and like the OP says, you get the feeling that everyone knows each other here. It definitely creates an atmosphere in which you feel your actions actually have some impact.

WPvP has been excellent, far better than on Arthas, with lots of little flare-ups and people always looking to get something going. From an alliance point of view, it's great to see people ready to fight as soon as an attack comes on.

The guild I joined has also been outstanding, with some really great, cool and mature players, who are all excellent at PvP.

So, all to say, the switch to this realm has been well worth it. If you are looking for solid PvP/wPvP with some RP thrown in and a very close-knit community, ED is the place to call home.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sticky requested.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
(( Chest bump!

If only I got a request for each character... this thing would be a sticky already! *sigh* ))
91 Human Mage
Bamp
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy...
This thread is awesome.
So sticky, maybe?
100 Tauren Paladin
Sticky requested.
85 Undead Death Knight
Well done Congelado!

bump fo stick.
90 Goblin Warrior
Well done Congelado!

bump fo stick.
Sticky.))
100 Blood Elf Rogue
(( Bump! ))
100 Human Death Knight
A most excellent post, sir.

Sticky Requested
Sticky requested. Wonderful work here, mate.

Also: For those looking for Hordeside RP, quite a few guilds make their homes in Silvermoon City right now (The Sunsworn, Gor'Watha Warband, Phoenix Highguard, et cetera). I've heard from some that the Earthspear Clan tends to congregate around the pond in Thunder Bluff and IIRC the orcs of Clan Stormfist call Nagrand home (but can be found out and about in other orc territories). There's rp to be had everywhere, but I agree with the OP that making nice with roleplaying guilds on either faction really, really helps you find people to connect with.
93 Tauren Shaman
((

Well written, and wonderful information.

))
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]