(Locked)

90 Night Elf Priest
F%@#$@$ BUMP.

GET STICKIED.

All OOC. btw.
90 Undead Hunter
Moar stickies.
90 Night Elf Warrior
If you want a sticky, you need to whine like I did here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5979220836#1

I got my sticky a few days later. Coincidence? I think not. :)
Grats on the sticky!
90 Night Elf Priest
Yay!
90 Night Elf Priest
FINALLY. Its because you whined about it. hehehe
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Heeeeeeeeey sexy lady!

Grats on epic sticky.

\o/
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Glorious.
90 Undead Hunter
Woot.
95 Troll Warlock
First and foremost why is this not sticky yet, second, what happened to the other 2 posts?

Blizzard, Blizzard, what are you doin? STAP IT!
78 Night Elf Mage
I was an Emerald Dreamer for nearly 2 1/2 years. Really, genuinely enjoyed my time spent there.
Really considering coming back, after reading this post.
*wriggles*
90 Blood Elf Monk
09/14/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Congelado
If you're looking primarily for small-scale RP-PvP or WPvP, Emerald Dream is almost unrivaled. We have multiple guild v.s. guild conflicts, several areas where WPvP tends to flare up, and we have a pretty responsive community.

This needs to be updated being that the vast majority of big pvp guilds have gone alliance and there is no longer backup for the horde. Alliance dominate this realm, for example should Galleon be up count on the alliance getting it.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
First and foremost why is this not sticky yet, second, what happened to the other 2 posts?

Blizzard, Blizzard, what are you doin? STAP IT!

((Bricke has paid the ultimate price for his wonderful snarkiness. RIP, Bricke's forum privileges. I will see if he has the text saved and we'll try to put it into posts on the first page... I have the next two so we could salvage it.))
90 Blood Elf Warlock
and in the wake of my leave, it gets stickied.....

wow...fast action blizzard
86 Undead Death Knight
Is it illegal to download or play?? 0.o
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So my question is to this date, does all of this sticky remain true? because I made a character on ED and was informed by many alliance that horde was the more dominant now PVP wise in the world (Although also hearing that Alliance still takes a stand)
90 Dwarf Paladin
So my question is to this date, does all of this sticky remain true? because I made a character on ED and was informed by many alliance that horde was the more dominant now PVP wise in the world (Although also hearing that Alliance still takes a stand)

It's pretty even in the world. One faction will claim an area. Then the other will get numbers and claim it back, and this will continue for some time. Especially in Pandaria.
Grrrreetings and good evening! Therre is much conflict in ourr lands! Frrrom the verrry alleys of Storrmwind, I smell the filthy Horrde as they rrraid the city! Howeverr, since I do not supporrt that guy with a crown in that towerring stone cage... *Growls* ... I sufferr the smell instead! I can prromise you a way out though! Join my independent band of peoples who seek freedom and a new start! The Whisperrred North Revelerrs!

This is what happens, of courrrse, when you tell kings no! You eat their scraps... until you find morrre opprrressed to join you! Then you become a masterr too! A masterr of yourr own fate! We will discoverr it, marrrk my worrds, thrrough nostalgia and respect forr the past! The Warrrsong Battaiion and their fellow foul-smelling comrrrades will fearrr even Storrmwind, when one day, the Revelerrrs arise! They will have grrreater prrroblems then!

*Snarls and sniffs towards those he speaks too, then snorts derisively*

Go take a swim in the rrriver and rrreturn with the baptism of the Whisperrrwind! Whisperrrwind spirrits be with you!

((Currently Level 5 RPpvp guild rising slowly in the background of Emerald Dream. Recruiting Lower level primarily, because I, the GM, am at 49. We'd welcome higher levels especially to the RP, but currently can support only lower ranges in bank-terms. All game activity-wise, we welcome anyone! The theme is a bit shadowy, though not purely villain, and so bring your creativity with you if you love unorthodox RP... to morph into RPpvp as well in the future!))

<Whispered North Revelers> Rasul Sichoss, Gilnean and hungering.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]