Would Blood Elves rejoin the Alliance?*ToW*

85 Worgen Rogue
Fair enough, I suppose.

Don't really care for much of this other jargon, just wanted to nitpick that one thing.

Frankly, I'm starting to think the Alliance really don't need Blood Elves if they have that kind of mindset, it's already not working too smoothly for the Horde other than that mana bomb.
Edited by Donahue on 9/17/2012 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Humans showed their thanks by driving away that bully that was beating you up for your lunch money. (IE, Trolls)

Right, and we taught them magic. We were even.

That's 'cuz they razed us first.

Lordaeron isn't the entire Alliance. People were evacuated and nobody gave a !@#$ about Blood Elves. Hey, that's cool, you do what you gotta do. Just don't expect us to be friendly towards you afterwards.

I'd like to point out that the rest of the Alliance couldn't logisticly reach Quel'thalas. They would have to pass straight through most of the Scourge's major outposts and likely lose thier entire force *long* before they could reach the Ghostlands.

I have said before that even though not much could be done. However, Kael failed to send any sort of diplomat to a standing Alliance nation after he managed to escape Garithos' forces.

That could have made all the difference in Alliance/Blood elf relations.
Edited by Malodin on 9/17/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I wouldn't be surprised if Lor'themar attempted to reintegrate into the Alliance with the Forsaken bulwark gone and for the survival of his people. And for the most part the blood elves have played a pretty minor role in the war effort against the Alliance and seem to actually be one of the more helpful Horde races towards Alliance races.

Thoughts?

We can only hope. I would pay to be rid of those dancing pixies and their prettier-than-thou attitude.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/17/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Malodin
I have said before that even though not much could be done. However, Kael failed to send any sort of diplomat to a standing Alliance nation after he managed to escape Garithos' forces.

Ok my dwarf friend. You are missing some points....

* You must understand that your "how to" theories are wrong.
-After the third war, Kael'thas (wrong or right) thought that Garithos was the sole leader of THE ALLIANCE OF LORDAERON. Ironforge also sent help to Garithos.
-Considering this, (after the humiliation in Dalaran) Kael'thas took his forces and left the group, he thought, was the "formal" Alliance.
-The alliance couldn't offer a cure for the Magical addiction of the elves. Illidan did.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Story wise it would make sense.
Gameplay not so much. Would invoke the wrath of mucho nerd rage.

For it to happen it would have to be in a sequel like Warcraft 4 (Not WoW2)
Reply Quote
24 Night Elf Priest
You need to read the short story on Lor'themar to understand why he behaved the way he did. It wasn't out of spite or plotting intentions, the guy is just basically defeated. He's having his people squandered between Garrosh and Sylvannas and he doesn't have it in him to retaliate :(

This is what I felt as well. Lor'themar does not wish to "rock the boat." It doesn't matter which way he leans. There are sharks on both sides.

My instincts tell me that if Lor'themar continues to act like this around Sylvanas, she's going to find him weak and may start working against him. I doubt he wants that.

Frankly, the future of Silvermoon is looking bleak. The sin'dorei do not appear to have any allies.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Rogue
I wouldn't be surprised if Lor'themar attempted to reintegrate into the Alliance with the Forsaken bulwark gone and for the survival of his people. And for the most part the blood elves have played a pretty minor role in the war effort against the Alliance and seem to actually be one of the more helpful Horde races towards Alliance races.

Thoughts?

We can only hope. I would pay to be rid of those dancing pixies and their prettier-than-thou attitude.

'Hold still! I'm not done putting bows in your chin braid or on your horns.'
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
09/15/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Cbredbeard
I'd rather not risk having the Light sucked out of me every time I turn my back, thank you very much.

Is that what the kids call it these days?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Does anyone remember the whole, sabotuers in Quel'thalas thing the alliance were doing? You know a small army of Night Elves securing key positions throughout the land. I smell Alliance invasion attempt!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]