Where are the Roleplayers?

90 Draenei Priest
((I realize my post was unnecessary and I handled it wrong. If you read my post, I apologize, I'll see about it another way, if you did not, good lol))
Edited by Arsiana on 9/15/2012 12:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Um. Okay.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
protip: join kotis guild. problem solved
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Guessing I am to assume as normal.. This realm has also lost its Role Play community? I honestly no longer know why games make these servers if they will not even make it a requirement to role play, the role play servers are very few, why do so many feel the need to flock to them and destroy the community?
Edited by Arsiana on 9/14/2012 11:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Try the TNG for a better grasp on the RP community. Both Horde and Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/15/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Dovinkalay
Try the TNG for a better grasp on the RP community. Both Horde and Alliance.
*Goes wide eyed and smiles after finally finding the forum* Thank you!
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
RP exists. The Dusk Watch on the alliance Rp's but they have heavy requirements.

but I roleplay but I havent in ages... haha.

Ive just been busy with other things.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Heh, its been a while since I REALLY sat down and roleplayed, I've been busy with college for the most part, some friends and I are left Maelstrom with an idea that, kinda died a year ago, trying to resurrect it on another Realm on the Alliance side this time (Can't really actively recruit until MoP because a major role requires a Pandaren Monk, PLUS it gives a way for an idea that started with Draenor Orcs to end up in the Alliance.) I don't blame them for being strict honestly, when we stopped being so strict on Maelstrom, it all slowly started going down the drain. Not this time hopefully. Actually, the hardest part with us is our recruitment process, past that it's fairly lenient. Rusty RP is fine, thinking you "suck at RP" is fine, we'll help you as long as you show a drive *smiles*
Edited by Arsiana on 9/15/2012 1:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
TN and the Alliance welcome you and your friends. :>
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Arsiana
Heh, its been a while since I REALLY sat down and roleplayed, I've been busy with college for the most part, some friends and I are left Maelstrom with an idea that, kinda died a year ago, trying to resurrect it on another Realm on the Alliance side this time (Can't really actively recruit until MoP because a major role requires a Pandaren Monk, PLUS it gives a way for an idea that started with Draenor Orcs to end up in the Alliance.) I don't blame them for being strict honestly, when we stopped being so strict on Maelstrom, it all slowly started going down the drain. Not this time hopefully. Actually, the hardest part with us is our recruitment process, past that it's fairly lenient. Rusty RP is fine, thinking you "suck at RP" is fine, we'll help you as long as you show a drive *smiles*

I dont care if your bad at RP, but griefing is wrong.

I think everyone should be treated equally during RP. try your hardest to have good spelling and grammar, tho with meany keyboards, spelling is hard D: lol.

Anyways, I usually dont RP anymore because of issues surrounding some people.. and ive been dealing with that, plus I PvP alot and well yea that comes into play.

I RP as the same character horde and alliance, and on the alliance it is quite intresting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I know what you mean on all of that, I typo ALOT due to the fact I type really fast, I have to re read everything t omake sure it isn't extremely off lol. And I'm a PvP/PvE lover as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
go horde
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We are indeed here. Our community might be a bit smaller than other servers, but we enjoy the sense of familiarity that grows between those of us who have stuck around. And it's always nice to see new people poking their heads in =)
Reply Quote
yea.. Try to Join the DUskwatch. They do PvP and RP.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
While joining the Dusk Watch is all well and good I believe you should attempt to start your own. This server lacks many options for RP guilds so making more would be a welcome sight.
What Uri says is true though, we have a very tight knit rp community.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I stated a few posts ago I have already founded a new RP guild ;p.. But it's not strictly RP, the 3 of us that created the lore behind this guild LOVE PvP and PvE. But we won't be ACTIVELY recruiting until MoP comes out because the second in command is a Pandaren Monk. Pretty much RP is medium to heavy. We will be making PvP and PvE teams but the main focus is RP. Still working on the "recruitment ad" and forums as well. But thats actually why I chose to come to this server over Moonguard, I heard it was an interesting community and wasn't massive. I just did not know about the TNG so I was rather confused when I got here and saw how empty things were looking, I saw A LOT of Emerald Dream players though lol
Edited by Arsiana on 9/15/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I look forward to interacting with you folk in MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
We looked forward to finally getting more out in the open and begin to roleplay with everyone
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
One thing is for certain. We were the last bastion of RP over Maelstrom and since it failed on it, we decided it was time to move.
We will try to our best to revive or boost RP glory over Twisting Nether. Once we are stablished, I'm looking forward to meet the good veterans of RP of this server and perhaps begin a great friendship!

I used to be the leader of Eth Chaim over Maelstrom and now we decided to split leadership between the three of us (Arsiana, the pandaren who is coming, and me). Our guild will continue its story, going through a major crisis and being reborn over the Alliance for an entirely new chapter, for our ideals are beyond faction wars.

But before that we will need to settle in, build the forums and such! After that, we'll go around and spread the love for RP :D

I'll always fight for a good openly RPed server lol!
Edited by Krimdhor on 9/15/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
alliance pigs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]