3s

85 Orc Warrior
I'm currently looking for a competent 3s team for next season since my class is going to be broken, my skill level is around 2500+ in 3s, i don't do much rbgs so don't ask. I'm looking to push for glad so please don't be some 2200 player that ran triple dps last season. Message me in game or here if you're interested. thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
you transferred servers again?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Vox
09/15/2012 02:25 AMPosted by Foxis
please don't be some 2200 player that ran triple dps last season.

I think you just excluded 85% of the higher-rated arena players from this server.
Reply Quote
23 Human Paladin
Will you be on the server long enough to hit glad before you xfer again?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/15/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Magdalain
please don't be some 2200 player that ran triple dps last season.

I think you just excluded 85% of the higher-rated arena players from this server.

lmfao so true, and yes i will be if i can find a team. but then again its KJ so i doubt i will. Figured i'd ask anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You won't even find 1800 players on Frostmane.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If you wouldnt be apposed to a faction change i just transfered here from Doomhammer. 2500+ xp rogue with the 2400 achieve in 3s to prove it! Im sure we could throw something together. It seems finding competent partners here is pretty damn hard.

P.S (pretty sure that 2400 achieve is from wotlk so no triple deeps nub here =D)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]