T14 GDKP - Oct 28th - 11am to 5pm Sundays.

100 Gnome Death Knight
10/08/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Yubari
I should be able to be there :)

Yay! I do believe you've been sent an invite earlier! :D

Welcome back, bro!

- Max

10/08/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Närwhal
:)

<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I've got my priest up to 90. Just started gearing up. If you need a healer let me know what ilvl you'd like me to be at and I'll see if I can get there.

Character name: Sryidontheal
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
At this current stage of the game, it will be 3 weeks at the very most before I am able to return to proudmoore. I really do want to join these GDKP's so am asking if I would be able to join via xrealm until I come back. I have 50k gold on a toon on PM, plus bookoo's of gold on this toon.

Perhaps we can come to a credit arrangement? Or perhaps any gold that I would normally make simply be set to the side until my return?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
I've got my priest up to 90. Just started gearing up. If you need a healer let me know what ilvl you'd like me to be at and I'll see if I can get there.

Character name: Sryidontheal

Calendar Invite sent. <3

10/13/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Negalmuur
Perhaps we can come to a credit arrangement? Or perhaps any gold that I would normally make simply be set to the side until my return?

Sure, before the run, you can hand over the gold to Maxdps and after the run, I'll return your unspent gold back or use it during accordingly. <3
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight

WE HASSES PREPONED THE GDKP TO OCTOBER 21ST!! Accept your calendar invites accordingly.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Still have open spots for a tank, 3-4 healers and some ranged dps / monks.

Leave message here or send me a tell in game for Calendar Invite.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I would like to come is there a spot left?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
10/19/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Funnydotter
I would like to come is there a spot left?

why not? :D

Check your calendar. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I would like to come. I have about 50k sitting on a toon on proudmoore, and a hell of a lot more sitting here on Negalmuur. Battletag is Negalmuur#1368
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
I would like to come. I have about 50k sitting on a toon on proudmoore, and a hell of a lot more sitting here on Negalmuur. Battletag is Negalmuur#1368

I have about 50k sitting on a toon on proudmoore

You had me at fitty k. <3

Added! <3
Edited by Maxdps on 10/19/2012 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Aww...I made sure I can be there at the 28th and hopefully most weeks after that but I won't be able to make it this week because of work.

Good luck for the first run!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Ok. GDKP is going to commence on the original date of October 28th onwards, as raid council is unavailable for tomorrow, not to mention, i'm down with a cold since earlier today and won't be able to lead that what I haven't seen, especially with my head blocked like it is now.

So it's October 28th - Invites 11am onwards.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Just want to put it out there that having too much free time and no lack of money has made me bored and during that boredom, I have come across instances of how believers of democracy and the son of God are getting slaughtered, converted, kidnapped, violated, murdered and what have you by the religion that's the opposite of democracy. Hence, I have taken up cudgels against the said religion on various fora, and joining demonstrations irl.

Due to the policy of appeasement of the said people and/or political correctness, the police may do nothing or too little about any threats I may receive. As I live among some of that lot, in the terming of whom "Violent" may be an understatement, it may be very possible that someday lil ol' max disappears without a trace. Whenever that day comes, I shall go proudly defending democracy, rights and freedoms of at least half of humanity, including my friends on here! <3

I love you all! Proudmoore ftw! <3

Edit:- Cya'll at sunday gdkp!
Edited by Maxdps on 10/27/2012 2:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nevermind, my guild is trying to save me on this toon tonight...

I can come on my alt, Æesir. He is a healer with 467 ilvl.
Edited by Koorii on 10/27/2012 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Monk
If you still have room for some monk dps, I would be very interested in joining this. I'll look you up in game tonight if neccesary.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Nevermind, my guild is trying to save me on this toon tonight...

I can come on my alt, Æesir. He is a healer with 467 ilvl.

10/27/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Gnomerçy
If you still have room for some monk dps, I would be very interested in joining this. I'll look you up in game tonight if neccesary.

Sure! Invites start at 11am server time Sunday. Groups final by 11:40am. Pull immediately after.
<3
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Please download and install MUMBLE if you haven't allready.

I'm on the computer finishing up some legal paperwork for the next 3-4 hrs. So I won't be in game until a couple hours before GDKP begins.
Reply Quote
Hi Max,

If you have room for me and my friend, we'd love to go with you today. I am an ilvl 472 Mistweaver Monk and he is an ilvl 475 feral druid (his name is Delowen)
Edited by Claedamonk on 10/28/2012 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Max can you add me to battletag so i can ask you some questions plzz...

Impromptu might have forgot today :(

siyn#1798
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump for the cutest gnome 2012.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]