Alliance Assault

90 Undead Priest
Dear Alliance,

I participated in your slaughter last night when you attacked the Drano'Shar Blockade. I tip my hat to you. Thank you for bringing the fight to us.

In the future of Ve Co., I look forward to more massacres like this, where the skeletons pave the entrance to Stormwind or Orgrimmar. As my allies go to slay you, and I run low on mana, I will cannibalize your fallen corpses in a latch ditch effort to keep the Horde alive.

If any of you are inclined to continue meeting up for pvp, in cities or elsewhere, add me, and I'll help coordinate fair, fun, WPvP. My tag should be captnamazing#1209. I've been in the Grin since it's founding in Vanilla, and this is what I love. It brings me great pleasure to see such activity on the part of the Alliance and forebodes well for the death-parties to come in MoP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]