Insane in the membrane, Broken

100 Undead Warrior
I grinded this FoS for a LONG time, (as anyone who has done it knows). so i found the command to track it the other day and all i needed was bloodsail. so after 2 days of goblin slaughter, i got bloodsail to honored. now the tracker says i never got ratchet or everlook to exalted, (they most definitely were, 3 days ago in fact).
If that wasnt bad enough, my in-game ticket has been gaffed off twice now by either very LAZY or not smart GMs. now im wasting my day for them to answer the 3rd ticket, (it has said it will be serviced SOON ((tm by blizz)) for over 2 hours). I even tried calling on the phone and it says their queue is full and they cant take my call, and hangs up on me
This FoS is too much of a PiTa already, you dont have to add all this trouble to it. would a ppreciate it if someone could help, as i am getting more insane every minute.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
09/16/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Devylknyght
now the tracker says i never got ratchet or everlook to exalted, (they most definitely were, 3 days ago in fact).

But they aren't now.

GMs can't answer questions about this; they constitute "game hints" - and that's something they aren't allowed to provide.
"I don't think that's how 'Moon Tiara Magic' works." -- Sarah Jones
"Maybe they been doin' it wrong." -- The Commander
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue
09/16/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Devylknyght
i needed was bloodsail. so after 2 days of goblin slaughter, i got bloodsail to honored. now the tracker says i never got ratchet or everlook to exalted, (they most definitely were, 3 days ago in fact).

To note, this achievement I dont think was meant to be trackable. You should be able to hit the marks you need for rep though, and still get the achievement. So once you hit honored with blood sail once, even if the tracker is not showing it, you should still be able to complete insane after you finish the other reps.
85 Dwarf Shaman
Slaughtering goblins lowers your rep with them and raises it with the Bloodsail. I think that's why your rep is showing that.
100 Undead Warrior
But they aren't now.

GMs can't answer questions about this; they constitute "game hints" - and that's something they aren't allowed to provide.

as an MVP i am disappointed that you dont seem to know what you are talking about.

The rep requirements dont have to be done at the same time. I have completed everything for this achievement and have not been rewarded correctly. I spent 100+ hours grinding this, so enough with the trying to correct me. i appreciate the attempted help but that is a LOT of work to do for nothing, so i would really like some help from someone who knows a thing or 2.
69 Orc Death Knight
At one point, all were needed simultaneously.

Also, good luck getting help after insulting the first guy who tried.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
09/16/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Devylknyght
The rep requirements dont have to be done at the same time.

I never said they did. I was just explaining why your tracker doesn't show them the way it does.

Flies, honey, etc.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -- Groucho Marx
100 Undead Warrior
I don't care about the tracker, of course I know th rep goes down when you do bloodsail. But the booty bay and gadgetzan reps havnt shown back up on the tracker. All I care about is getting awarded the feat of strengh.

Some info on the bug would be of help. Inconsequential facts that I am already aware of just add to the frustration.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
If you think it's a bug, post in the Bug Reports forums. In-game GMs do not assist with bugs, nor do they give game hints about how to complete achievements.
"Grathan's trouble, see. Big trouble. Mad scientist type. Likes weapons. Cyborgs. Droids. Ergonomic chairs." -- Captain Bryn
100 Undead Warrior
Its not that I think it is a bug. My 3rd ticket was finally responded to, confirming it is a bug. So they can move the post If they want to.

Also doesn't change the fact that the customer support has been anything but helpful. Which is why I posted here while waiting on my 3rd ticket
100 Worgen Druid
I can painfully personally confirm that the achievement appears to require all components held *simultaneously*. I noticed my honored Bloodsail portion appeared to revert to unachieved after starting cloth turn-ins with the Steamwheedle Cartel. I hoped this was merely a bug with the tracker, but now with all four Cartel reps at Exalted and no Insane title, this appears not to be the case. Based on another's experience, I think you need to be Bloodsail honored at the same time as Steamwheedle exalted. This should be spread to all the info sites so people don't actually go insane after not getting the title. (I've already passed through the stages of grief to acceptance that I won't try for this title again.) This might be a hypothetical "fix" for meta-achievements, so that you can't get honored Bloodsail on one character for it to count for the Insane achievement on a different character.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6490400683?page=1#19
90 Gnome Warlock
I can painfully personally confirm that the achievement appears to require all components held *simultaneously*. I noticed my honored Bloodsail portion appeared to revert to unachieved after starting cloth turn-ins with the Steamwheedle Cartel. I hoped this was merely a bug with the tracker, but now with all four Cartel reps at Exalted and no Insane title, this appears not to be the case. Based on another's experience, I think you need to be Bloodsail honored at the same time as Steamwheedle exalted. This should be spread to all the info sites so people don't actually go insane after not getting the title. (I've already passed through the stages of grief to acceptance that I won't try for this title again.) This might be a hypothetical "fix" for meta-achievements, so that you can't get honored Bloodsail on one character for it to count for the Insane achievement on a different character.

Thanks for that information and posting it in the Bug Reports forum... This could be an issue with the new patch and the upcoming expansion launch. Hopefully they get it fixed after the launch.
100 Night Elf Druid
As of patch 5.0.4, all reps now need to be held simultaneously again. There was a while there that the Bloodsail rep would still count if it had been above Honored, but this changed with MoP back to where they all must be held simultaneously again.
That makes the grind way longer again.
The goblin cartel rep (regardless of whether they were previously at exalted at some point) always had to be ground back up to exalted to get this achievement.
I used Raimondas guide for my insane title, and it was invaluable for it's information.
Here's the url if you want to have a look at it
http://raimondastheinsane.com/

Good luck mate, enjoy the grind :)
100 Undead Warrior
10/08/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Khalell
As of patch 5.0.4, all reps now need to be held simultaneously again.

Not true, its bugged. A GM has manually awarded the feat to another player with the same issue, and i just put in a ticket to get mine as well
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]