[A|9.22] A Harvest Celebration! (TEA/TWS)

90 Night Elf Priest
Autumn has arrived, and the Harvest Festival? It's right around the corner. The White Sigil and The Embersea Accord are coming together to throw a harvest celebration on the eve of our introduction to Mists of Pandaria, and we cordially invite you to participate in a bit of roleplay before the leveling craze sets in!

Time: 6:30pm Server
Date: 09/22/12
We hope to see you there!

---------------------------------------------------------------

[ A parchment has been tacked tidily to a post in Stormwind. It's one of many, and easy to find throughout the allied territories. While distributed before the assault on Theramore began, TEA and TWS have decided not to postone or cancel the event. Morale was low; A community event might serve to bolster it. ]

The Embersea Accord and The White Sigil invite you and your family to participate in;

~~ A Harvest Celebration ~~

What are you thankful for? Family, friends and community are some of the wonderful things we value as citizens and humanitarians. As the year begins to wane and the harvest draws near, this is a time of reflection and a celebration of the things we value and cherish and share with one another.

Sample foods from various parts of the world, taste freshly made ciders and teas spiced with the warmth of the season, and participate in one of our many booths and games that trek the creative spectrum! Pie-eating contests, strong-man contestants, fortune-telling and portrait-drawing... We endeavor to provide an event that will make you smile, and we'll end our night with a bonfire circle and a small dedication.

Join us in the pleasant town of Lakeshire (Redridge) on 9.22 at 6:30 in the evening. Festivities are expected to last some two hours until the event is closed.

- The White Sigil | The Embersea Accord
"Strength through community, community through compassion."
Edited by Marius on 9/23/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'LL BE THERE. <3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Will definitely try to make it out for this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/bumping :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
EAT PIE. GLORIOUS AMOUNTS OF PIE.
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Rogue
Some people from Gnomeregan Forever pointed me to this event so yeah I'll be there.
Reply Quote
It will be glorious! <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Gotta eat all the omnoms! :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
*hip-bump*
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
High five!

Grim'll do his best to be there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I missed the Pirate's Day event /sadface ~ so hopefully the guildies and I can make it to this!

P.S. I think we went to an event that TEA put on a long while back...up in Aerie Peak? If so - fun event! (Never really got a chance to let you guys know ^-^)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bumping for great justice!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
And another bump for equal justice!
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Rogue
That was fun! I chatlogged everything and had a great time.

Props to Siosil for winning the pie-eating contest, the great laughs from the Truth or Dare circle (including Marius having his rear slapped by Marlo), and all the awesome characters. I especially liked Gallant as a mechanical dwarf.

10/10 will attend another WS/TEA event.
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Warlock
We had a great time! We'd have been there in greater numbers but there was a conflict with our regularly scheduled raid night. So many of our higher level Gnomes were tackling ICC25 for achieves.

Thanks for the invite and we'll look forward to Hallows End!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
God, I miss another ev--wait a minute... Hey!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
A wonderful time as always. I wish I'd been able to stick around a bit longer. The Truth or Dare game sounded like a lot of fun.

Say, is there any pie left over?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bah! Another event missed >_< Perhaps in the future! I'm sure it was spectacular!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]